Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
The award-winning and best selling Fitness Instructor Course has been given the CPD- accreditation. If you are looking to work in this or relevant sector or want to get a deep insight into this topic, this Fitness Instructor Course is a perfect choice for you.
Tons of learners around the UK have taken this course to boost their knowledge and skill to work in the related field. This Fitness Instructor Course is developed by Industry Expert and packed into several modules to give you a proper understanding of Health & Fitness and make you successful in this profession.
Study at your own pace and get accredited in just 3 hours as this course is designed for both part-time and full-time students.
Expert tutor support and 24/7 customer support are what you’re going to get with this premium quality course. So, you will get help and answer to all your queries throughout the comprehensive syllabus of this Fitness Instructor Course course.
From our dedicated website, you or your employer can easily recognise your qualification by checking the validity.
- Develop the most in-demand skills required to become a qualified fitness instructor
- Know how to assess fitness levels of clients and create the ultimate workout and diet plan
- Understand the science behind healthy weight loss management and muscle development
- Learn how to perform a range of resistance training, weight training and cardio workouts
- Demonstrate understanding of how to warm up before exercising and improve your flexibility
- Become an expert at HIIT and know how to measure your heart rate during a workout
Are you passionate about fitness and want to make that step from fitness enthusiast to qualified fitness instructor? Whether you wish to work in a gym or set up a personal fitness business, the Fitness Instructor Course will guide you every step of the way to turning your passion into a sustainable income. This course includes step-by-step training on how to conduct a fitness assessment, create a HIIT workout routine, set long-term goals for your clients, minimise the risk of injury, and much more.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- The role, qualities and responsibilities of a fitness coach
- An overview of the human anatomy and the body’s systems
- How to conduct a client fitness assessment step-by-step
- An introduction to resistance training & bodyweight exercises
- How to build muscle, lose fat and maintain your new physique
Skills You Will Gain
- Coaching & motivation
- Weight loss management
- Goal setting
- Client management
- Nutritional knowledge
- Course promo
- Introduction & What You Will Learn
- Get to Know Your Instructor
- how to get your certificate
- The Roles & Responsibilities Of A Fitness Coach
- Anatomy Introduction
- Nervous System
- Bones & Joints
- Muscular System
- The 2 Types Of Muscle Fibers
- Muscle Contractions Explained
- Muscle Agonist & Anatagonist
- Cardiovascular System
- Client Assessment Intro
- The Client Interview
- Fitness Assessment
- Harvard Step Test
- Strength Test: How To Estimate Your 1 Rep Max
- Resistance Training Overview
- Bodyweight Training vs Weight Training
- Bodyweight Fundamentals
- Muscle Building Formula
- Fat Loss Formula
- Hypertrophy Explained: The 3 Types Of Muscle Growth
- Weight Training Fundamentals
- Progressive Overload
- How To Create The Perfect Resistance Training
- The 4 Fundamental Exercises For Muscle Growth
- How To Warm Up Before Lifting Weights
Exercise Instruction Videos
- Bench Press
- Overhead Press / Military Press
- Barbell Row
- Pull-Up 1
- Bodyweight Squat
- Pull-Up 2
Cardio & Endurance Training
- Cardio Introduction
- The Different Types Of Cardio
- Creating The Right Cardio Workout
- How To Measure Heart Rate During A Workout
- Weight Loss Exercising Myths
- Cardio vs Weight Training – Which Is Better For Weight Loss
- Cardio For Weight Loss
- HIIT Explained
- Hiit workout
- How To Warm Up Correctly
- Flexibility Introduction
- Most Common Stretching Mistakes
- Static vs Dynamic Stretching
- Sample Stretching Routine
Once you have finished the learning stages in the course, your abilities will be assessed by an automated multiple-choice question session, after which you will receive the results immediately.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
Upon passing the assessment, you will receive proper certification that is recognised all over the UK as well as internationally. The PDF certificate is free of cost which you can download instantly upon completing the assessment or you can order it via online. You can also receive an original printed copy of the certificate for showcasing your achievement anywhere and everywhere, which will be sent to you by post. The postal fee for this printed copy is only £5.99, with no additional fees or expense.
Who is this course for?
Is This Fitness Instructor Course Right for You?
This course is a must for aspiring fitness instructors and personal trainers looking to gain the core skills to work in the fitness industry or set up their own personal business. To provide you with ease of access, this course is designed for both part-time and full-time students. You can become accredited in just 20/30 hours, with the freedom to study at your own pace.
Once you have successfully completed the course, you will be equipped with a range of skills required to secure a role in the fitness sector and become a certified fitness instructor working in a gym, fitness centres and clients’ homes. You will also have an excellent understanding of the science of weight loss to support clients on their fitness journey and grow your business in no time.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Is there an age requirement for this course? I am not quite 17 yet but would still like to take part in this course.
Hi Ellie, Thank you very much for your query. Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.