Add to basket or enquire
About the Fish philosophy Training:
- To understand how it functions to maintain Work-Life Balance, reduce attrition, cynicism, depression, burnout, and anger, leading to teamwork, customer service, creativity and finally growth of the organisation and its employees.
- One of the best technique of Work-Life Balance, The Fish Philosophy Training is a concept derived and considered as one of the best means to balance our working life and create a new technique to live life as happy as we live our lives at home. The concept revolves around four pillars that make difference to a person and persons live instantly: Be Present, Choose Your Attitude, Make Their Day and Playing at Work.
- These concepts are derived from the video on the fishmongers throwing fish in the air after getting an order and wrapping it for the customer. Thus creating an atmosphere of liveliness, and positivity around a fish philosophy market, that is cold, smelly, repetitive and exhausting.
- This gives the inspiration to live life fully in spite of having personal and professional issues that arise in organisation at any point in time. The course takes us through different ways in which The Fish philosophy! which is used as a parable here, can be applied to our daily lives right from a student to a worker to an employer.
- It increases our ability to interact with the environment around us in a positive manner, leading to growth in business and with a purpose of giving quality life to each individual in the context.
- The course takes us through the history and evolution of The Fish philosophy from 1930 to 1986 to 1998 till today.
- How a simple concept can make a huge difference to people at large, leading to a mental and physical healthy surrounding, thus increasing people’s performance as an individual contributor and as a team. The concept thus becomes the learning one can derive and use in own’s life.
- The Fish philosophy from Indian context includes the origin and the various forms in which its followed. Current organizations’ scenarios and its impact on new employees learning, customer service, efficiency, and quality leading to attrition and change in a job due to unacceptable working hours work culture, work values or an unhealthy environment.
- Entire course includes videos including songs and dialogues wherever required. Video of the fish philosophy training market from where this concept emerged is shown. Also, every pillar of the concept The Fish! apart from the explanation, is shown through a video. With Indian context as the base, the concept is shown with reference to the sports, the employer-employee relationship, team, housework learning, motivational, emotional and sales related contexts.
- Fish philosophy training is a concept that can boost energy, increase individual as well as team’s performance, proving the fact that it needs a small group to make a big difference to the organisation, country, and world at large through improved people’s skills.
What are the Fish philosophy Training requirements?
- The open approach towards Work-Life Balance solution
- Team member
- Good communicator
What am I going to get from this Fish Philosophy Training Courses?
- To create a lively atmosphere of play learning, networking and improved human relations through a positive approach, in each persons’ day to day life making ours and others life simple, beautiful and with unforgettable pleasant memories.
What is the Fish philosophy Training Target Audience?
- The approach of this program is meant for all, precisely it works well for:-
- Human Resource department of any organisation
- Members of a family/group/society including senior citizens
Where do our learners come from?Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Fish Philosophy Training Courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.