Add to basket or enquire
You will acquire additional knowledge through completing this First Aid for Remote and Rural Locations course, along with useful insights and suggestions that will assist you in understanding all aspects of the First Aid for Remote and Rural Locations course. You will benefit from the unique pedagogy and multidisciplinary approach of BlackBoard Learning – an institution at the forefront of research and online learning – as you develop First Aid skills to better understand the 10 essentials for remote locations, assessment of the injured, and injuries and their treatment and the factors that contribute to career success and failure.
You'll have the opportunity to acquire knowledge from experts with a range of skills throughout this First Aid for Remote and Rural Locations course, which was created by experienced professionals. With the help of professionals, First Aid for Remote and Rural Locations will equip you with the knowledge and abilities to become a change-maker who can advance your organisation or career. You get the skills necessary to pursue careers in fields relevant to First Aid through this First Aid for Remote and Rural Locations course.
This First Aid for Remote and Rural Locations does have a lot of helpful video lessons, PDFs, and exercises. Our skilled instructors with experience in First Aid will provide you with the best references. You will be able to communicate more effectively and convincingly about First Aid topics with those who matter in your own business or with people outside of your place of employment thanks to this First Aid for Remote and Rural Locations course.
Impact and what you will learn:
- At first you will learn about why to take a course in rural first aid.
- Details you need to know about designing the First Aid Kit.
- Increase your knowledge by learning legality issues concerning treatment of the injured.
- Learning about time lapse assessment will make you more informed about First Aid.
You will become more knowledgeable and more skilled after completing the First Aid for Remote and Rural Locations course from Blackboard Learning. You will also gain useful tips and suggestions that will assist you to understand the concepts of First Aid. Your career in the First Aid industry will advance as a result of your skill growth on the course.
Our experienced industry professionals supervise the presentation of the First Aid for Remote and Rural Locations course while using actual company files. If you want to become a First Aid professional and are new to the field, this First Aid for Remote and Rural Locations course is excellent.
- Preliminary Planning and Discussions
- Course introduction
- Why take a course in rural first aid
- Ten essentials for remote locations
- Location devices and cell phones
- Designing the First Aid Kit
- Legality issues concerning treatment of the injured
- Assessment of the injured
- Preliminary steps
- Emergency and Initial Assessments
- Focused Assessment
- Time Lapse assessment
- Decision to call for Evacuation
- Injuries and their treatment
- Bone and Joint Injuries
- Cervical Injuries
- Temperature Related Injuries
- Abdominal injuries
- Altitude injuries
- Insects and Snake bites
- Answer to Review Questions
Who is this course for?
- Those who are passionate about First Aid related skills.
- First Aid for Remote and Rural Locations course is ideal for people looking for development of an existing career in the First Aid sector by being more skillful.
- For those who want to join First Aid related job sectors, as well as looking to further develop their skills and knowledge.
- People who want to perform better in First Aid related careers.
- Learners who desire to be more efficient in First Aid for Remote and Rural Locations.
No prior knowledge or experience required
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certification of Completion
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.