Add to basket or enquire
This course provides the learner with a general understanding of first aid and how to manage incidents safely which include; incident awareness, responding to injuries and emergencies and minor harm remedy, this first aid course online programme offers an appropriate platform for people looking to develop themselves in first aid awareness course or assist with fundamental first aid practices, within their boundaries and workplace.
Who should attend?
This online first aid course is appropriate for individuals and businesses who want to learn new first aid skills or refresh their existing first-aid skills. No previous qualifications are required to take this course as all the essential first aid techniques are covered throughout the training.
What you will learn?
- Advent and explanation.
- Understand the ideas of the first useful resource.
- How to alert advanced clinical help.
- Administer the incident thoroughly.
- Primary lifestyles support/restoration position.
- Provide a suitable first resource for minor accidents, choking, Bleeding and shock
- The course is ideal if you’re working in a low-risk business and are looking to assign the ‘appointed person’ to oversee essential first aid responsibilities.
This mandatory care course is delivered online through e-Learning. Learners of First Aid Awareness course will receive instant access to our interactive Learning Management System, that offers 24/7 access to the course
- The online care course needs a minimum of one hour to finish fully. This can be solely a guide to the educational hours needed and it depends on how quickly an individual can absorb the knowledge. The training is on-line thus it may be displayed over multiple sessions or done in one session.
- Learners will have access to the present course for up to Nine months from the date of joining. There's no point in time to finish the course throughout this era.
- Company (Admin) can purchase as many as courses or packages they want. There is no expiry date on the courses until unless it's assigned to the company user (Individual) Or Company Manager. For instance, you purchased 500 courses & assigned only 400 courses. Still, you have 100 courses to assign anytime, anywhere. There is no time restriction.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.