Add to basket or enquire
Fire Warden Training Level 3 – CPD Accredited – Online Training Course
Welcome to our online fire warden training course. Our online fire warden training courses are developed in line with the latest UK legislation and meet the requirements set out by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) and other professional and regulatory bodies.
Study method - Online, self-paced ( 2-3 study hours)
Course format - Online (24/7 access), modular
Course Duration - Part-time (1 year access)
Qualification - Certificate of completion
Course Delivery – via desktop PC/MAC, laptops, tablets or smart phones
Awarded Body – CPD Certification Service
How to access your fire warden training course
Follow the easy steps below to purchase and access your fire warden training course:
- Pay for your courses (All major debit and credit cards accepted)
- Once you have registered you will receive your login details within a few minutes
- You will then be able to reset your password, log in and take your selected online course (s)
- On completion, you will be asked to complete an end of course assessment (minimum 80% to pass)
- You can immediately download, save or print your CPD Accredited Certificate
- Let us know what you think of your online course, leave us a review!
How am I assessed and certified for this fire warden online training course?
At the end of this fire warden e-learning course, learners will be required to complete an online assessment. On successful completion of the knowledge test (80% pass mark), learners will be able to download a FREE CPD certificate that is valid for one year.
The content of this online fire warden training course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
Upon completion of this fire warden training course, you will have an improved understanding of:
- Your role as fire warden in the workplace and related legal duties
- Basic principles and classifications of fires
- Heat transmission and how fire spreads
- How to carry out a fire risk assessment
- Common causes of fires in the workplace
- Control measures to minimise the risk of fire in the wortkplace
- Structural measures that prevent fire and smoke from spreading
- Fire detection, fire warning, and fire equipment
- Legal requirements for fire plans
- Emergency evacuation procedures
What is covered in this online fire warden training course?
This fire warden training course covers the following:
- Introduction to the role of the fire warden
- Why fire safety is important;
- Fire safety law;
- Employer and employee duties;
- How to prepare well for your role.
- Understanding the mechanism of fire
- The fire triangle;
- Fire classes;
- Types of fire extinguishers
- Fire risk assessment
- What is a risk assessment?;
- Identifying fire hazards;
- Deciding who might be harmed;
- Evaluating risks;
- Recording and implementing findings;
- Reviewing and updating the assessment.
- Fire safety arrangements
- The fire plan;
- Fire detection and warning systems;
- Emergency routes and exits;
- Fire safety signs;
- Emergency lighting;
- Personal Emergency Evacuation Plans (PEEPs)
- Evacuation procedures
- Evacuation strategies;
- Your role during evacuations;
- Carrying out fire drills.
What is the Skills for Health’ UK ‘Core Skills Training Framework’ (CSTF)?
There is increasing recognition that there are wide variations in the quality and consistency of healthcare training provided across the UK. To minimise these challenges, LearnPac Systems works with various UK health and social care organisations to develop statutory and mandatory training courses in line with Skills for Health’s UK Core Skills Training Framework.
This includes mandatory training courses in the Skills for Health UK Core Skills Training Framework Subject Guide, clinical and other awareness courses for health and social care workers.
This online fire warden training course was developed in line with the CSTF learning outcomes.
Why choose LearnPac Systems’ online training courses?
There are benefits of choosing LearnPac Systems as your e-learning training provider, including:
- It is a National Skills Academy for Health national delivery partner
- free blended learning environment for individuals and meeting UK compliance requirements
- An approved UK training centre
- Over 1000 online CPD courses
- Internationally recognized CPD certificates
- SCORM compliant e-Learning courses
- TIN CAN compliant e-Learning courses
- organizations to support existing training
- competitively priced online training courses
- immediate access to online learning materials
- minimize travel costs and man hour costs of classroom training
- minimize hours and days spent away in classroom training
- download or print CPD certificates on completion
- UK accredited e-learning provider
- Ofqual accredited qualifications
- Free blended learning environment to support existing training
- Substantial cost reductions (no travel fees & other expenses)
- Embrace the benefits of eLearning for healthcare providers
- Online training only takes as long as the learners needs
- Low carbon footprint through e learning
- Repository of online learning materials and assessment
- Fully qualified and experienced trainers, instructors and assessors
- Subject matter experts and content developers
- Convert your existing classroom courses to e-learning courses
- All training courses based on latest guidance and best practice
Fire Warden Training Level 3 – CPD Accredited – Online Training Course
Who is this course for?
Our comprehensive fire warden training course is suitable for anyone who will be taking on the role of fire warden or fire marshal within their organisation. Anyone at any level can take it and no previous knowledge is required.
This fire warden e-learning course covers both the basics and specifics of fire safety and what you need to do to comply with the law.
To complete this fire warden training course, you will need access to a computer device, e.g., desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone device
Our fire warden training courses are suitable for:
- Those who are looking to improve their knowledge of the subject area
- Those whose jobs require periodic continuing professional development (CPD)
- Those who need to show evidence as part of their professional registration requirements, e.g., doctors, nurses and allied health professionals
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.