Mandatory Training Group
Fire Safety Level 2 - Online CPD Training Course
Welcome to The Mandatory Training Group's online fire safety training course. This fire safety e-learning course was developed to meet the required learning outcomes recommended by regulatory bodies relating to fire safety, including HSE (Health and Safety Executive) and the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
Study method - Online, self-paced (1-2 study hours)
Course format - Online (24/7 access), modular
Course Duration - Part-time (1 year access)
Qualification - Certificate of completion
Course Delivery – via desktop PC/MAC, laptops, tablets or smart phones
Awarded Body – CPD Certification Service
Assessment and certification
At the end of this online fire safety training course, learners will be required to complete an online assessment. On successful completion of the knowledge test (80% pass mark), learners will be able to download a FREE CPD certificate that is valid for one year.
The content of this online fire safety training course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
It will take approximately 45 to 90 minutes to complete this fire safety e-learning course. The length of time to complete the course depends on the following:
- your prior knowledge and experience regarding fire safety awareness
- how quickly you can study and absorb the learning materials
- how much you can pace yourself once started
You are in full control of how long it takes to complete this fire safety course. You can go through the course in one sitting, or pause and come back later. Your progress will be recorded throughout and you will be able to start where you previously left off.
You can revise the online learning materials as many times as you like. Even after completing the course successfully (and obtaining your CPD) certificate, you will still have access to your learning materials for 365 days.
Course aims and objectives
- To provide the learner with a clear understanding of the required actions regarding fire safety awareness
- To provide essential fire safety training resources in an engaging and meaningful way
- To provide a FREE blended learning environment that is available to all individuals and businesses
What is covered in this online course?
- Understand why fire safety awareness is important
- Know employers’ and employees’ responsibilities in relation to fire safety
- Be aware of the common causes of workplace fires
- Know the common workplace fire hazards
- Understand the impact of human behaviour in relation to fire safety
- Be familiar with the fire triangle and what it means in practice
- Know the control measures and your responsibilities to keep safe
- Be aware of the risks relating to electrical equipment and appropriate control measures
- Understand the law relating to smoking in workplaces
- Understand basic fire safety procedures in the home
- Know the risks of arson and the appropriate control measures
- Understand key fire safety controls, including safety signs, fire doors, fire exits, escape routes and emergency lighting
- Be familiar with key fire safety equipment, including fire extinguishers and fire blankets
- Understand the main classes of fire, selecting the appropriate firefighting equipment and when to fight a fire
- Know the consequences of failing to comply with fire regulations
- Understand the process of carrying out fire safety risk assessments
- Be familiar with organisational emergency fire plans
- Understand the importance of carrying out regular fire safety checks and fire drills
Why choose The Mandatory Training Group’s online training courses?
There are benefits of choosing The Mandatory Training Group as your e-learning training provider, including:
- Over 1000 training courses available
- National Skills Academy for Health national delivery partner
- UK accredited e learning provider
- Internationally recognized CPD certificates
- SCORM compliant e-Learning courses
- TIN CAN compliant e-Learning courses
- interactive online learning courses
- free blended learning environment for individuals and organizations
- competitively priced online training courses
- meet UK compliance requirements
- reduce organizational carbon footprint
- immediate access to online learning materials
- minimize travel costs and man hour costs of classroom training
- minimize hours and days spent away in classroom training
- download or print CPD certificates on completion
Fire Safety Level 2 - Online CPD Training Course
Who is this course for?
Who is this fire safety course for?
The Mandatory Training Group’s fire safety eLearning course should be completed by all individuals needing to be qualified and competent in dealing with fire safety. This course will provide the necessary steps that need to be taken to deal with a fire in a variety of different working environments. The course will also look at fire risk assessments, appropriate extinguishers, flammable items/substances and other key areas relating to fire safety.
This online fire safety training course covers the main points relating to fire safety awareness. It has additional online learning resources that provide more details for learners to refer to during the course and in practice.
Access to desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone device.
The Mandatory Training Group’s classroom and online training courses can be used as:
- Directed learning hours for NVQ/QCF training courses
- NMC & GMC revalidation for nurses & doctors
- CPD hours/points for health and social care professionals
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.