Add to basket or enquire
With a limited-time discounted price & professional certification, this Fire Marshal for Care Homes Complete Course is ideal for fire marshals or wardens within a care home setting. This course provides a comprehensive understanding of the safety measures, skills and procedures needed to handle a fire emergency within a residential building. This course covers fire safety legislation in the UK, evacuation procedures, fire drills and much more.
Through the guidance of an expert, you will learn how to correctly use a fire extinguisher and other equipment, as well as how to conduct a thorough risk assessment in compliance with The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005. You will also gain an understanding of the common causes of fire, UK fire safety statistics and the different classifications of fire.
Highlights of the Fire Marshal for Care Homes Complete Course :
- Develop your understanding of fire chemistry and the common causes of fire
- Know how to use a fire extinguisher and other equipment correctly
- Understand what to do in the case of a fire and how to safely evacuate all residents
- Gain a firm understanding of fire safety prevention measures and regulations
- Deepen your knowledge of the role and responsibilities of a fire marshal
- Know how to plan for a fire emergency and understand fire drill procedures
- Learn how to conduct a fire safety risk assessment step-by-step
- Familiarise with fire statistics in the UK and understand the common causes of fires
Level 2 Certificate Fire Marshal for Care Homes
This course is designed with the following modules:
Fire Marshal for Care Homes Complete Course
- Module 1: Chemistry of Fire
- Module 2: Common Causes of Fire
- Module 3: Basic Safety Features in Buildings
- Module 4: Introduction to Fire Extinguishers
- Module 5: What to do in Cases of Fire?
- Module 6: Fire Statistics
- Module 7: Current Fire Safety Legislation
- Module 8: Fire Risk Assessment
- Module 9: Preventative Measures
- Module 10: Safety Features within Buildings
- Module 11: Role of the Fire Marshal
- Module 12: Action on Fire Discovery
- Module 13: Fire Drills and Evacuation
- Module 14: Fire Extinguishers
- Module 15: Pre-Engagement Action
- Module 16: Using a Fire Extinguisher
We offer fully-accredited online courses and comprehensive training on necessary skills and knowledge, so you can get ahead in your professional life.
Upon successful completion of your course, you’ll receive an instant e-certificate. You can receive printed certificates by post (with a shipping cost of £3.99) if you want which will be delivered right to your doorstep.
There’s no expiry date of any sort for our certificates, but we recommend that you renew them every 12 months for up-to-date information and credibility in this competitive job market.
Who is this course for?
This course is for individuals who have been appointed designated fire marshals or wardens in the workplace. This course focuses on care homes in particular. There are no specific entry requirements for this training program.
The course is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
On successful completion, you will have the practical skills and knowledge to become a qualified responsible person in the workplace, with an accredited certificate to prove your competency and professionalism in the following roles:
- Fire Marshal
- Fire Warden
The average annual salary in the UK for these career opportunities is £21,000-£22,000.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.