Add to basket or enquire
Up to a full year of one to one support with training and development both virtual and classroom based, assisting you into employment. (Our offices are COVID-Secure but we can also offer guidance or the phone or via video call)
Have you been looking for work?
Our friendly advisers can help you find and start a role that's right for you.
- Tailored training with help applying for jobs
- Support with job applications and tailoring CV
- Financial help with travel and work clothes
- Support whilst you're in work
Some of courses we have ready for you to join for free include:
- Manual handling in the workplace
- COSHH Training (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health)
- Customer Care
- Level 2 Food & Safety Hygiene for Catering
- SIA Security training with badge
- CSCS (Construction Skills Certification Scheme)
"I've had my CV completely updated. Gareth and Mia put a lot of effort into helping me and I felt they really took a real interest and cared about me. The Healthy Living and Wellbeing Courses are so detailed and it was great that it wasn't just a one-day course.
My adviser helped to streamline my CV to make it much for relevant to what I'm looking for."
- Robert G.
"I really feel that Work Routes has helped my professional life as it allowed me to tackle interviews and job searching effectively. I also feel that the different workshops helped me to feel more confident about the future."
- Lewis B.
Who is this course for?
This service and training is a fully funded provision, available to anyone out of work and looking for employment.
Please talk to us about eligibility.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.