Add to basket or enquire
Kickstart your career & boost your employability by helping you discover your skills, talents and interests with our special Financial Planning Bundle . You’ll create a pathway to your ideal job as this course is designed to uplift your career in the relevant industry. It provides professional training that employers are looking for in today’s workplaces.
This Financial Planning Bundle consists the following Professional Career Oriented courses:
- Course 1: Making Budget & Forecast
- Course 2: Complete QuickBooks Bookkeeping with Excel and Xero Accounting
- Course 3: Financial Trading and Risk Management Diploma
**Digital Certificate, Transcript and student ID all included in the price**
Learn about Financial Planning from industry experts and boost your professional skill. This Financial Planning Diploma will enhance your skill and make you ready for the job market. You’ll get expert opinions about the best practices and problems of the Financial Planning. You’ll also gain the skills of Financial Planning to excel in your job and tips to master professional skills in no time.
You’ll be connected with the community of Financial Planning professionals and gain first-hand experience of Financial Planning problem-solving. The Financial Planning is self-paced. You can complete your course and attend the examination in your suitable schedule.
This Financial Planning will provide you with the latest information and updates of Financial Planning. It will keep you one step ahead of others and increase your chances of growth.
Easily learn the skills and knowledge you desire with our Financial Planning, you get an unparalleled learning experience with us and you get a digital certificate, transcript and a student ID card all included with the course price.
The goodies doesn’t end there, as a bonus, for a limited time only you will get 2 additional courses with this Financial Planning for free!
What makes us the go to choice for people who want to learn about Financial Planning is our dedication and commitment to providing you with the best service possible. You will get unlimited access to the Financial Planning, no matter where you are in the world you will be able to access your Financial Planning any time you want.
Should you have any questions while studying this Financial Planning, our experienced tutors and mentors will answer them via email and live chat.
With our Student ID card you will get discounts on things like music, food, travel and clothes etc.
Enrol in our Financial Planning today and start learning.
Why buy this Financial Planning?
- Unlimited access to all 3 courses for forever
- Digital Certificate, Transcript and student ID all included in the price
- Absolutely no hidden fees
- Receive one to one assistance on every weekday from professionals
- Immediately receive the PDF certificate after passing
- Receive the original copies of your certificate and transcript on the next working day
- Easily learn the skills and knowledge from the comfort of your home
- Get 2 additional courses included as bonus
Financial Planning Bundle
***Financial Analysis - Making Budget & Forecast**
Financial Planning - Unit-01. Introduction
- Lecture-01 – Why Budget and Forecasts
- Lecture-02- Is budget planning a paper exercise
- Lecture-03- Operational and Financial Budget
Financial Planning - Unit-02. Detail Budget Requirement
- Lecture-04 – Components – Revenue Budgets
- Lecture-05 – Components – Cost Budget
- Lecture-06 – Qualitative Aspects
Financial Planning - Unit-03. Process of Making Budget
- Lecture-07- Process of Budgeting – Logical Steps
- Lecture-08 – Revenue Budget – What Information we need to make revenue budgets
- Lecture-09- Example we used in Class to demonstrate a broad process in budget and planning
- Lecture-10 – Cost Budget Process – Link from revenue and operational plan
- Lecture-11-Cost Budget Process – Other aspects
**Complete QuickBooks Bookkeeping with Excel and Xero Accounting**
Financial Planning - Getting prepared - access the software and course materials
- The structure of the course – first things first!
- Set up free trial
Financial Planning - Getting started
- Starting A New Company File
Financial Planning - Setting up the system
- Enter opening balances
- Reverse opening balances – accruals and prepayments
- Report Journal
Financial Planning - Nominal ledger
- Amend The Nominal Ledger
- Report listing the nominal ledgers
Financial Planning - Customers
- Enter customers
- Report on customer contact information
Financial Planning - Suppliers
- Enter Suppliers
- Supplier Contact List
Financial Planning - Sales ledger
- Enter Invoices
- Invoice Entering
- Invoice batch
- Post Sales Credit Notes
- Report showing Customer Activity
- Aged Debtors
Financial Planning - Purchases ledger
- Post Supplier Invoices
- Entering a Batch of Supplier Bills
- Credit Notes Suppliers
- Reclassify Supplier Bills – Flash Bulbs Purchased
- Supplier Account Activity Report
Financial Planning - Sundry payments
- Post Cheques
- Reports showing supplier payments
Financial Planning - Sundry receipts
- Receipts from customers
- Report showing customer receipts
Financial Planning - Petty cash
- Post Petty Cash Transactions and Report
- Post cash payments to ledgers
- Enter petty cash items
- Report on Petty Cash Payments Proper
- Post Sundry Payments
- Report Bank Payments
Financial Planning - VAT - Value Added Tax
- VAT Return
Financial Planning - Bank reconciliation
- Reconcile The Bank
- Provide A Report Showing Any Unreconnciled Transaction
Financial Planning - Payroll / Wages
- Post the Wages Journal
- Posting Journal Adjustments
Financial Planning - Reports
- Month end adjustments
- Month end reports
Financial Planning - Tasks
- Task- Crearing the accounts
- Task – Customer report
**Financial Planning - Financial Trading and Risk Management Diploma**
Financial Planning: Module 1- Introduction to Forex Trading
- Forex Market
- Forex Transaction
- Opportunities in Forex
- Fractions Of A Penny: Trading On Margin
- Why Trade Forex?
- Profiting and Risks in Forex Trading
- Forex vs Stocks
Financial Planning: Module 2- Major Currencies and Exchange Systems
- Major Currencies
- Kinds of Exchange Systems
- Central Banks of the G-7 Countries
- Summary / Keynotes of the Module
Financial Planning: Module 3- Kinds of Foreign Exchange Market
- Spot Market
- Forward Market
- Future Market
- Currency Options
Financial Planning: Module 4- Money Management
- Risk and Reward
- Capital Allocation
- Summary / Keynotes of the Module
Financial Planning: Module 5- Fundamental Analysis
- Economic Fundamentals
- Economic Indicators
- Financial and Sociopolitical Factors
- Summary / Keynotes of the Module
Financial Planning: Module 6- Technical Analysis
- The Fundamental of Technical Analysis
- Types of Charts
- Trends, Support and Resistance
- Trend Reversal Patterns
- Trend Continuation Patterns
- Mathematical Trading Methods
Financial Planning: Module 7- Pitfalls and Risks
- Currency Risk
- Forex Addiction
- Broker/Credit Risk
- Online Trading Risk
- Interest Rate/Rollover Risk
- Country/Political Risk
Financial Planning: Module 8- Managing Risk
- Using Stop Order
- Beware of Overtrading
- Reducing Transaction Costs
- Stop Thinking About Losses in Pips
- Managing Risk Through Position Size
- Managing Risk Consistently
- Be Conservative with Trailing Stops
- Know When to Take Break
Financial Planning: Module 9- Trading Psychology
- Trading Psychology
- Emotions of Trading
- Getting Out of Bad Trade
- Trader’s Commandments
After studying the course materials of the Financial Planning you will be able to take the MCQ test that will assess your knowledge. After successfully passing the test you will be able to claim the pdf certificate for free. Original Hard Copy certificates need to be ordered at an additional cost of £8.
Who is this course for?
This Financial Planning does not require you to have any prior qualifications or experience. You can just enrol and start learning.
This Financial Planning was made by professionals and it is compatible with all PC’s, Mac’s, tablets and smartphones. You will be able to access the course from anywhere at any time as long as you have a good enough internet connection.
As this course comes with multiple courses included as bonus, you will be able to pursue multiple occupations. This Financial Planning is a great way for you to gain multiple skills from the comfort of your home.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.