Financial modelling in Excel is extremely useful to forecast and make key decisions about your company's performance. This online course is designed for beginners, to give you a solid foundation in the preparation needed before you build a financial model. You will learn the necessary concepts, functions and features required to structure and design your financial model to maximize usability and minimize risk. Examples are provided throughout so that you can apply the practical knowledge you learn through hands-on application in Excel.
- 55 practical tutorials.
- Understand the four key attributes of a good financial model.
- Useful Excel keyboard shortcuts to speed up your modeling.
- Layout tips to make your model easy to navigate through and understand.
- How to design your model to separate the inputs and calculations.
- The difference between formats and styles, and how to import styles into a workbook.
- How to effectively use number formatting and custom number formats.
- When and how to effectively apply conditional formatting.
- How to effectively assign and use range names, add hyperlinks and data validation.
- The importance of checks to keep your model error free.
- Printing and viewing tips, linking tips and security tips to protect your model.
- Key Excel functions that are essential to know when building a financial model.
Who is this course for?
This online course is designed for beginners, to give you a solid foundation in the preparation needed before you build a financial model.
Business, Finance, Financial Modelling
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Hassan Mohamed asked:
How interested Student in Somalia will receive the certificate?
Once all lessons are complete a soft copy of the certificate will be made available to you through your GoSkills dashboard. The certificate can be downloaded for your records. Thanks, GoSkills SupportThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.