Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
Develop an intuitive knowledge of financial principles and statements to unlock crucial insights into performance and potential. With our Financial Investigator course, start learning how to detect and prevent financial crimes in the workplace, conduct internal audits, and enforce compliance, regulations, standards, and ethics. Also, gain knowledge and skills required to lead and manage financial crime investigations in anticipation of legal or other similar proceedings.
This Level 3 Financial Investigator course is endorsed by The Quality Licence Scheme and accredited by CPD & IAO (with 120 CPD points) to make your skill development and career progression related to Financial Investigator substantial and easier than ever!
The advanced audiovisual learning materials have been designed by industry veterans, all of whom have extensive experience in financial crime management. With their extensive guidance, learn the procedures of reporting financial frauds & how to gather evidence of such crimes thoroughly with our online financial investigator course.
Key Topics to Be Covered by Financial Investigator:
- Roles and responsibilities of a financial investigator
- Clues and characteristics of a significant financial crime
- Classifying a crime and preventing further risk
- Preparing and installing an appropriate crime response plan
- Gathering evidence and complying with UK financial laws
Master your crafts in recognising embezzlement, bribery, credit card fraud, tax evasions, money laundering, forgery, as well as understanding liabilities, expenses, and losses as you progress through the course. Join now to enhance your skills in financial investigation and earn an instant CPD accredited certificate as proof of comprehensive skill development & competency.
You'll get a free Student ID card by enrolling in this course. This ID card entitles you to discounts on bus tickets, movie tickets, and library cards.
What Will You Learn From This Financial Investigator Course:
- Discover the responsibilities, education, experience and career path of Financial Investigator, Confiscator, Intelligence Officer
- Forensic accounting techniques required to investigate the financial statement frauds
- Top indicators of financial statement frauds
- Different aspects & conspiracy in financial crimes like spending or saving pattern
- Identify various categories of financial crime including theft, white-collar crimes, frauds etc
- How to report suspicious activities & conduct investigations
- Ability to establish & secure evidence and learn how to prevent further losses
- Roles & responsibilities like counselling members, monitoring officers, and internal & external auditing
- How to collect, preserve & gather evidence of financial crimes
- Discover the laws against financial fraud including The Fraud Act 2006 & Criminal Justice 1993
The Financial Investigator course is divided into several comprehensive modules to provide you with the most comfortable and comprehensive learning experience possible. You will earn an instant e-certificate as evidence of extensive capacity growth and competency upon successful completion of the Financial Investigator course.
You will achieve your goals and prepare for your ideal future by taking this intensive Financial Investigator course. The Financial Investigator program gives students an in-depth learning experience that they can work on at their own pace to help them advance their careers. The Financial Investigator Training will teach you everything you need to know to advance in your chosen field.
Enrol in this Financial Investigator course to add these incredible new skills to your resume and increase your employability.
Why Prefer this Financial Investigator Course?
- Opportunity to earn a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme and another certificate accredited by CPD & IAO after completing this Financial Investigator course
- Student ID card with amazing discounts — completely for FREE! (£10 postal charges will be applicable for international delivery)
- Standard-aligned lesson planning
- Innovative and engaging contents and activities
- Assessments that measure higher-level thinking and skills
- Complete the Financial Investigator program in your own time, at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
Here is the curriculum breakdown of the Financial Investigator Course:
Financial Investigator Module 1: Introduction to Financial Investigator
- Financial Investigator
- Financial Confiscator
- Financial Intelligence Officer
- Skills Required to Become a Financial Investigator
Financial Investigator Module 2: Introduction to Financial Investigation
- What Is Financial Investigation?
- Forensic Accounting
- Motives Behind Financial Crimes
- Opportunities in Financial Crimes
Financial Investigator Module 3: Characteristics of Financial Crimes
- Spending Pattern
- Saving Pattern
- Structure of the Crime
- Conspiracy in Financial Crimes
- Overview of Fraud in Financial Crimes
Financial Investigator Module 4: Categories of Financial Crimes
- What Is Theft?
- What Are the White-Collar Crimes?
- What Is Fraud?
Financial Investigator Module 5: Financial Crime Response Plan
- Purpose of a Response Plan
- Reporting Suspicious Activity
- Conducting an Investigation
- Establishing and Securing Evidence
- Police Referral Procedure
- Preventing Further Losses
- Roles and Responsibilities
Financial Investigator Module 6: Collecting, Preserving and Gathering Evidence
- Interviewing a Witness
- Documentary Evidence
- Material Evidence
- Competency of a Witness
- Investigation by Observation
- Investigation by Surveillance
Financial Investigator Module 7: Laws against Financial Fraud
- The Proceeds of Crime Act 2002
- The Fraud Act 2006
- Criminal Justice 1993
- The Financial Services and Markets Act 2000
We offer an integrated assessment framework to make the process of evaluation and accreditation for learners easier. You have to complete the assignment questions given at the end of the course and score a minimum of 60% to pass each exam. Our expert trainers will assess your assignment and give you feedback after you submit the assignment.
You will be entitled to claim a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme after you have completed all of the exams.
Show off Your New Skills With a Certification of Completion
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing the Financial Investigator course, you can order an original hardcopy certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme. The certificate will be home-delivered, with a pricing scheme of —
- 89 GBP inside the UK
- 99 GBP (including postal fees) for international delivery
Certification Accredited by CPD & IAO
Upon finishing the Financial Investigator course, you will receive an accredited certification that is recognised all over the UK and also internationally. The pricing schemes are —
- 10 GBP for Digital Certificate
- 29 GBP for Printed HardCopy Certificate inside the UK
- 39 GBP for Printed HardCopy Certificate outside the UK (international delivery)
Who is this course for?
This Financial Investigator course will assist you in gaining a solid understanding of the core concepts as well as in-depth knowledge of the subject matter. Anyone with an interest in finance can enrol in this course. With no prior experience required learn at your own pace from the comfort of your home. It’s ideal for
- Anyone interested in such an exciting topic of financial investigation
- Business owners & business professionals
- Accountants, Auditors, CPAs having keen interest, excitement & enthusiasm for preventing, detecting & investigating frauds
- Individuals that are planning to take the financial investigator exams
The Financial Investigator Course has no formal entry criteria, and everyone is welcome to enrol! Anyone with a desire to learn is welcome to enrol in this course without hesitation.
Every student must be over the age of 16 and have a passion for learning and literacy.
You can learn online using any internet-connected device, such as a computer, tablet, or smartphone. You can study whenever it's convenient for you and finish the Financial Investigator course at your own pace.
Our Financial Investigator online programme is absolutely perfect for people associated with finance & business. Developing your speciality in the financial investigation will allow you to explore opportunities like:
- Financial Investigator
- Financial Confiscator
- Financial Intelligence Officer
- Finance Advisor
- Financial Intel Analyst
- Anti-Money Laundering Investigator
- Fraud Investigators
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.