Financial Intelligence for Wealth Building Diploma Course
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) is included in price
The Financial Intelligence for Wealth Building Diploma Course is designed to help anyone who needs a clearer understanding of how to not only manage their finances better but how to develop wealth.
The course takes a methodical approach; providing information about finances and money, the aim of which is to help students to take control of their finances, instruct on various methods of money management, remove the limitations we put on our own minds about how we think about money, and teach how to build wealth through multiple income streams and considered investments.
Who Would Benefit from the Course?
The course is relevant to anyone, despite their current earnings or financial situation. You could want help making your way out of debt, learn how to stop living payslip-to-payslip and build up an emergency fund or you could have already built up wealth but want to ensure you keep it and start getting your money to work for you, rather than the other way around. Whether you’re at one of these extremes or somewhere in-between, this course will help you to learn about the nature of money and how to build up wealth.
While this course has been created to provide information that will give students a better understanding of finances and money, it is advisable to visit a financial advisor should your situation require urgent attention.
What You'll Learn from the Financial Intelligence for Wealth Building Diploma Course
- Money Management and Debt Reduction
- Learning about Money
- The Monthly Payment Trap
- Using Credit Wisely
- How to get out of Debt
- The Basics of Budgeting
- Importance of Financial Intelligence
- Laws of Financial Freedom
- The Process of Financial Freedom
- Your Personal Balance Sheet & Financial Statement
- Financial Audit and Creating Your Wealth Map
- Gaining Control of the Expense Column
- Credit Rating and Understanding Your Credit Report
- The Money Paradigm Shift
- Psychology of Wealth Creation
- Advancing Towards a 5 Year Goal
- Increasing Your Streams of Income
- Passive Income and Active Income
- Analysing Opportunities to Build Your Asset Column
- Understanding & Building Wealth through Real Estate
- Understanding & Building Wealth through Automated Businesses
- Understanding & Building Wealth through Paper Asset
- Understanding & Building Wealth through Intellectual Property
- Understanding & Building Wealth through Network Marketing
- Understanding Real Estate Investment Trusts REITs
- Wealth & Pensions
Who is this course for?
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.