Explore the skills and strategies for becoming a professional financial consultant or advisor with the Financial Consultant Training course.
A financial advisor works with individuals or companies and suggests them to plan their financial features. A financial consultant provides guidance about taxes, investments and insurance decisions. The course will familiarize you with the roles and responsibilities of a financial advisor.
This excellent course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Financial Consultant Training is for you.
We’ve taken this comprehensive course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
Benefits of studying Financial Consultant Training:
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- CPD endorsed certification on successful completion
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
In the course, you will learn how to work as a financial advisor. You will learn the various financial areas and how to handle the customers’ issues regarding those areas. The career guide or the ways of starting your own business in financial consultancy will also be discussed in the course. Shortly, the course helps you to take your existing knowledge to the next level in the wide range of key financial areas.
This course is designed with the following modules:
Module : 01
- Chris Moore – Accounting
- Chris Moore – 1. Introduction
- Chris Moore – 2. First Transactions
- Chris Moore – 3. T Accounts introduction
- Chris Moore – 4. T-Accounts conclusion
- Chris Moore – 5. Trial Balance
- Chris Moore – 6. Income Statement
- Chris Moore – 7. Balance Sheet
Module : 02
- Chris Moore – 8. Balance Sheet Variations
- Chris Moore – 9. Accounts in practise
- Chris Moore – 10. Balance Sheets what are they
- Chris Moore – 11. Balance Sheet Level 2
- Chris Moore – 12. Income Statement Introduction
- Chris Moore – 13. Are they Expenses, or Assets
- Chris Moore – 14. Accounting Jargon
Module : 03
- Chris Moore – 15. Accruals Accounting is Fundemental
- Chris Moore – 16. Trial Balance 3 days ago More
- Chris Moore – 17. Fixed Assets and how it is shown in the Income Statement
- Chris Moore – 18. Stock movements and how this affects the financials
- Chris Moore – 19. Accounts Receivable
- Chris Moore – 20. How to calculate the Return on Capital Employed
- Chris Moore – 21. Transfer Pricing – International Rules
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
While I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your Certificate at an additional cost.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Financial Consultant Training is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.