Add to basket or enquire
Are you looking to begin your financial analysis career or want to develop more advanced skills in financial analysis? Then this financial analyst course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident financial analyst and help you to develop your expertise in financial analysis.
This financial analyst course is accredited by the CPD UK & IPHM. CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement. CPD certified certificates are accepted by thousands of professional bodies and government regulators here in the UK and around the world.
Whether you are self-taught and you want to fill in the gaps for better efficiency and productivity, this financial analyst course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident financial analyst and develop more advanced skills. Gain the essentials skills and knowledge you need to propel your career forward as a financial analyst.
This course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
The financial analyst course will set you up with the appropriate skills and experience needed for the job and is ideal for both beginners and those currently working as a financial analyst.
This comprehensive financial analyst course is the perfect way to kickstart your career in the field of financial analysis. This financial analyst course will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees.
If you’re interested in working as a financial analyst or want to learn more skills on financial analysis but unsure of where to start, then this financial analyst course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident financial analyst and develop more advanced skills.
As one of the leading course providers and most renowned e-learning specialists online, we’re dedicated to giving you the best educational experience possible. This course is crafted by industry expert, to enable you to learn quickly and efficiently, and at your own pace and convenience. This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
Why Choose This Financial Analyst Course:
- Boost your career in financial analysis
- Endorsed by The Quality Licence Scheme
- Accredited by The CPD UK and International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- Special Offer - Free Course Completion PDF Certificate, MCQ Based Exam & Industry Expert Support Included
- Dual (CPD UK and IPHM) recognised accredited certificate in 1 course
- Learn from industry experts
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- 24/7 customer support through email
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
- Course Completion PDF Certificate, MCQ Exam & Industry Expert Support Included
- 2 Recognised Accreditation (CPD UK and IPHM) in 1 Course
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
- 1: Obtain Your Student ID Card 01:00
- 2: Supplementary Resources 01:00
- 3: Introduction To Financial Statements And Analysis 04:46
- 4: Why Are Financial Statements Important 07:22
- 5: What Do We Mean By Financial Accounting 04:08
- 6: Accounting Standards And Why They Are Important 06:05
- 7: The Concepts And Principles Underlying Accounting 06:06
- 8: Single Entry vs Double Entry Book Keeping 07:37
- 9: Understanding The Accounting Equation 05:33
- 10: The Accounting Cycle 05:21
- 11: Financial Statements 07:26
- 12: Section Introduction – Understanding Financial Statements 01:58
- 13: Overview Of Financial Statements 02:33
- 14: GAAP: Accruals and Cash Accounting 05:36
- 15: Income Statement or Profit and Loss Account 08:22
- 16: Introduction To The Balance Sheet 11:28
- 17: Introduction to the Cash Flow Statement 06:04
- 18: Cash Flow Metrics Explained 09:12
- 19: Case Study- Apple Financial Statements 03:59
- 20: What is Working Capital. 03:04
- 21: What is the Working Capital Cycle. 05:29
- 22: Why Is Working Capital Management Important 05:19
- 23: Working Capital Analysis 04:30
- 24: Working Capital Ratios 06:42
- 25: Working Capital Policies 04:41
- 26: Working Capital Summary 02:46
- 27: What Is Financial Analysis 11:29
- 28: Measures of Profitability Financial Analysis 04:02
- 29: Balance Sheet Ratio Analysis 12:01
- 30: Cash Flow Statement Analysis 05:22
- 31: Valuation Ratios 04:25
- 32: Section Introduction: Financial Analysis – Case Study and Assignment 05:42
- 33: Apple Inc Financial Analysis – Solution 02:31
- 34: Discussion of Measurements of Growth Analysis 05:13
- 35: Discussion Of Measures Of Profitability Analysis 06:36
- 36: Discussion of Trading Performance Analysis 03:22
- 37: Discussion Of Working Capital (Liquidity And Efficiency) Analysis 11:31
- 38: What Do We mean By Corporate Finance. 06:17
- 39: Financial Ratios in Corporate Finance 03:07
- 40: Liquidity Ratios in Corporate Finance 08:18
- 41: Operational Risk Ratios in Corporate Finance 08:28
- 42: Profitability Ratios In Corporate Finance 08:26
- 43: Efficiency Ratios In Corporate Finance 06:49
- 44: Why Is Modelling So Critical In Mergers And Acquisitionas 02:49
- 45: Three Models You Will Need 07:37
- 46: Understanding the Integrated Financial Statements Model 06:01
- 47: The Integrated Financial Statements Model Example 07:01
- 48: Key Tips To Modelling The Integrated Financial Statements Model 01:55
- 49: The Discounted Cash Flow Model – DCF 07:28
- 50: Understanding The Discounted Cash Flow Formula 05:51
- 51: Understanding The Merger Model 08:25
- 52: Course Summary And Wrap Up 03:10
- 53: Obtain Your Accredited Certificate of Achievement 02:00
The financial analyst is a popular training course, ideal for anyone who is looking to kickstart their career as a financial analyst, as well as professionals who want to test their existing skills and knowledge. If you want to gain an in-depth understanding of financial analysis, then this program is perfect for you.
We have divided the financial analyst course into 53 user-friendly modules, covering all fundamental areas of financial analysis to provide learners with the relevant skills and industry knowledge to take their career to the next level.
Introduction and Welcome To The Course
- Introduction To Financial Statement Analysis
- Why Are Financial Statements Important
Introduction To Accounting
- What Do We Mean By Financial Accounting.
- Accounting Standards And Why They Are Important
- The Concepts And Principles Underlying Accounting
- Single Entry vs Double Entry Book Keeping
- Understanding The Accounting Equation
- The Accounting Cycle
- Financial Statements
Introduction To Financial statements
- Section Introduction – Understanding Financial Statements
- Overview Of Financial Statements
- GAAP: Accruals And Cash Accounting
- Income Statement Or Profit And Loss Account
- Introduction To The Balance Sheet
- Introduction To The Cash Flow Statement
- Cash Flow Metrics Explained
- Case Study- Apple Financial Statements
Understanding Working Capital
- What Is Working Capital.
- Why Is Working Capital Management Important
- Working Capital Analysis
- Working Capital Ratios
- Working Capital Policies
- Working Capital Summary
Introduction to Financial Analysis
- Section Introduction: Strategic Financial Analysis
- What Is Financial Analysis
- Measures Of Profitability Financial Analysis
- Balance Sheet Ratio Analysis
- Cash Flow Statement Analysis
- Valuation Ratios
Financial Analysis - Case Study and Assignment
- Section Introduction: Financial Analysis – Case Study and Assignment
- Apple Inc Financial Analysis – Solution
- Discussion Of Measurements Of Growth Analysis
- Discussion Of Measures Of Profitability Analysis
- Discussion Of Trading Performance Analysis
- Discussion Of Working Capital (Liquidity and Efficiency) Analysis
Financial Ratio Analysis In Corporate Finance
- What Do We Mean By Corporate Finance.
- Financial Ratios in Corporate Finance
- Liquidity Ratios In Corporate Finance
- Operational Risk Ratios In Corporate Finance
- Profitability Ratios in Corporate Finance
- Efficiency Ratios in Corporate Finance
Financial Modelling For Mergers and Acquisitions
- Why Is Modelling So Critical In Mergers And Acquisitionas
- Three Models You Will Need
- Understanding The Integrated Financial Statements Model
- The Integrated Financial Statements Model Example
- Key Tips To Modelling The Integrated Financial Statements Model
- The Discounted Cash Flow Model – DCF
- Understanding the Discounted Cash Flow Formula
- Understanding The Merger Model
Course Summary and Wrap Up
- Course Summary And Wrap Up
Method of Assessment
On successful completion of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice assessment. The assessment will be evaluated automatically and the results will be given to you immediately.
Certificate of Completion
On completion of the financial analyst course, you will be eligible to obtain your free PDF certificate of course completion.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to obtain Financial Analyst at QLS Level 5 Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
CPD UK and IPHM Accredited Certificate of Achievement
On successful completion of the financial analyst course, you will be eligible to order your CPD UK and IPHM accredited certificate of achievement (dual certificate) as proof of your new skill. You can also share this certificate with prospective employers and your professional network. You/your employer can verify your certificate through our website. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
Who is this course for?
This comprehensive financial analyst course is suitable for anyone looking to improve their job prospects or aspiring to accelerate their career in this sector and want to gain in-depth knowledge of financial analysis.
This financial analyst course is felicitous for those, who want to be the best in their jobs.
Whether you are completely new to the field or are an aspiring professional, the financial analyst course will help open doors to a wide range of professions within your chosen field, helping you to stand out to employers with up to date skills that can be used to enhance your CV.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this financial analyst course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
This financial analyst course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Reed courses certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Will be downloadable when all lectures have been completed