Add to basket or enquire
With a single payment you will gain access to Financial Advisor including 10 additional premium courses, original hard copy certificate, transcript and a student ID card which will allow you to get discounts on things like music, food, travel and clothes etc.
Courses are included with this Financial Advisor Complete Bundle:
- Course 01: Financial Advisor
- Course 02: Office 365 Course
- Course 03: Microsoft Teams
- Course 04: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness
- Course 05: Working from Home Essentials
- Course 06: Mental Health and Working from Home
- Course 07: Online Meeting Management
- Course 08: Effective Communication Skills
- Course 09: Time Management
- Course 10: Leadership and Influencing Skills
- Course 11: Emotional Intelligence and Human Behaviour
If you want to gain a solid understanding of Financial Advisor and fast track your dream career, then take a step in the right direction with this industry-standard, comprehensive Financial Advisor course designed by expert instructors.
The Financial Advisor will cover a comprehensive range of 8, you’ll have 24/7 online access to the study materials, introductory videos, assessment tests, study resources and tutor support for a lifetime.
The Financial Advisor will help you to develop your skills, confidence and knowledge of this sector, helping to add real value to your CV and personal development.
Gain experience online and interact with experts. This can prove to be the perfect way to get noticed by a prospective employer and stand out from the crowd.
Financial Advisor has been rated and reviewed highly by our learners and professionals alike. We have a passion for teaching, and it shows.
All of our courses have interactive online modules that allow studying to take place where and when you want it to.
The only thing you need to take Financial Advisor is Wi-Fi and a screen. You’ll never be late for class again.
Experienced tutors and mentors will be there for you whenever you need them, and solve all your queries through email and chat boxes.
Whether you are looking to brighten up your CV, just starting out in the industry, looking for a career change or just fancy learning something new, this online Financial Advisor course is perfect!
Why choose Financial Advisor Count the ways that it can help you…
- One payment, but lifetime access to 11 CPD courses
- Certificate, Transcript, student ID everything included in a one-time fee
- No need to worry about hidden charges
- CPD certificate will be sent directly to you
- One-on-one help assistance on every weekday
- Practical and honest assessments performed immediately
- Personal PDF certificate awarded on passing
- Original copies of your exam certificate and transcript sent the next working day
- Gain valuable and recognised experience without leaving your home
Curriculum of Financial Advisor
Module 1 Introduction to Finance
- What is Finance?
- Financial Concept
- Introduction to Financial Advisory
- Financial Advisor Glossary: Common Financial Planning Terms
- Roles and Responsibilities of a Financial Advisor
- Financial Advisor as a profession
Module 2 Essential Skill for Financial Advisor
- Top Advisor Mindset
- The Emerging "Languages" of Family Wealth Management
- Setting SMART Objectives for Yourself
- The Approach to Skill Development
- Communication with Clients
- Comfort in Talking about Money
- Family Systems
- Professional Development
Module 3 Financial Planning
- What is Financial Planning?
- Objectives of Financial Planning
- Importance of Financial Planning
- Financial Planning Process
- Financial Planning Areas of Specialisation
- Financial Planner Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility
Module 4 Wealth Management and Guide to Make Personal Financial Statements
- Concept of Private Wealth Management
- Understanding Private Wealth Management
- The Demand for Wealth Management Services
- Wealth Management over a Family's Economic Lifecycle
- How Much Money Do You Need In Retirement?
- Improving Your Wealth and Create Personal Financial Statements
- How Do You Create a Personal Balance Sheet?
- Importance of Balance Sheet
Module 5: Financial Risk Management and Assessment
- What is Risk?
- How Does Financial Risk Arise?
- What is Financial Risk Management?
- Process of Managing Financial Risk
- Why Manage Financial Risk?
- Identifying Major Types of Risk
- Market Risks
- Credit Risks
- Financing/Liquidity Risks
- Risk Management Framework
Module 6: Investment Planning
- Basic Investment Objectives
- How to Build Your Investment Portfolio
- Basic Principles of Investing
- Asset Allocation
- Investment Options
Module 7: Divorce Planning
- What Is Divorce Financial Planning?
- Separating or Divorcing: What You Need to Do
- How Much Does a Divorce Cost?
- Financial Settlement
- What Are You Entitled to In A Divorce?
- How Do You Prepare for A Financial Settlement?
- How Does the Court Decide What A Fair Divorce Settlement Is?
- Property Rights in Divorce
- How to Protect Your Pension During A Divorce?
- How Does Child Maintenance Work?
- DIY Divorce
Module 8: Google Analytics for Financial Advisors
- Understanding Google Analytics
- Features of Google Analytics
- What Does Google Analytics Do?
- How Does Google Analytics Work?
- How Can Financial Advisors Get Started By Installing Google Analytics?
- Most Important Metrics for Financial Advisors.
- An Example of How to Use Google Analytics as a Financial Advisor.
- Google Analytics in 3 Numbers for Financial Advisors
How will I get my certificate?
At the end of the course, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or after the course. After successfully completing the test you will get your CPD Accredited Certificate (PDF + Hardcopy) as proof of your achievement.
- PDF Certificate: Free (Previously it was £10)
- Hardcopy Certificate: Free (Previously it was £20)
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous certifications required for enrolment on this Financial Advisor. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
Our Financial Advisor is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. This course has been designed to be fully compatible on tablets and smartphones so you can access your course on wifi, 3G or 4G.
There is no time limit for completing this course, it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
Having these various certifications will increase the value in your CV and open you up to multiple sectors such as Business & Management, Admin, Accountancy & Finance, Secretarial & PA, Teaching & Mentoring etc.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.