Add to basket or enquire
Kickstart Your Career with StudyHub During This Hiring Season and Get Special Gifts (Additional Courses + Pdf Certificate + Transcript + Student ID) Worth £190 - Enrol Now!
Say you want to retire in 20 years, buy a home in 10 years, and send your child to a top university in 5. To achieve these benchmarks, you will require financial expertise or financial advising skills.
Financial advising skills are beneficial not just for individual matters but also for professional advancement. With high-end financial advising skills, you can work for any leading business — evaluating financial health, advising on investments, making financial plans, eliminating financial risk and whatnot. So what are you waiting for? Take this course today to gain financial advising expertise.
This course will walk you through the fundamentals of finance. From learning financial planning to understanding wealth management, this course strives to give you the most enriching learning experience possible. Moreover, you will learn how to make personal financial statements and use Google Analytics.
With this course, you will also get to know about investment planning, as well as financial risk assessment and management. By the end of this course, you will be able to develop the skill set of a professional financial advisor.
So, enrol in this course today and gear up to understand your financial health.
What skills you will gain:
- A detailed understanding of the intricacies of finance.
- Maestro of the fundamental financial advisory skill sets.
- A solid perspective of financial planning.
- Thorough knowledge of wealth management.
- Proficiency in making personal financial statements.
- Familiarity with financial risk assessment and management.
- A firm understanding of investment planning.
- Adequate comprehension of how to use Google Analytics.
This Bundle consists the following Professional Career Oriented courses:
- Course 1: Financial Advisor
- Course 2: Budget Analysis and Financial Report Building
- Course 3: Stock Trading: Technical Analysis, Risks & Frauds
- Course 4:Financial Trading and Risk Management Diploma
You’ll be connected with the community of Financial Advisor professionals and gain first-hand experience of Financial Advisor problem-solving. The Financial Advisor is self-paced. You can complete your course and submit the written assignment in your suitable schedule.
This bundle will provide you with the latest information and updates of Financial Advisor. It will keep you one step ahead of others and increase your chances of growth.
Easily learn the skills and knowledge you desire with our Financial Advisor, you get an unparalleled learning experience with us and you get a digital certificate, transcript and a student ID card all included with the course price.
The goodies doesn’t end there, as a bonus, for a limited time only you will get 3 additional courses with this bundle for free!
What makes us the go to choice for people who want to learn about Financial Advisor is our dedication and commitment to providing you with the best service possible. You will get unlimited access to the Financial Advisor, no matter where you are in the world you will be able to access your Financial Advisor any time you want.
Should you have any questions while studying this bundle, our experienced tutors and mentors will answer them via email and live chat.
With our Student ID card you will get discounts on things like music, food, travel and clothes etc.
Enrol in our Financial Advisor today and start learning.
Why buy this bundle?
- Unlimited access to all 4 courses for forever
- 4 Digital Certificates, 4 Transcripts and Student ID all included in the price of Bundle
- Absolutely no hidden fees
- Directly receive CPD accredited proficiency after course completion
- Receive one to one assistance on every weekday from professionals
- Immediately receive the PDF certificate after passing
- Receive the original copies of your certificate and Gardening transcript on the next working day
- Easily learn the skills and knowledge from the comfort of your home
Module 1 Introduction to Finance
- What is Finance?
- Financial Concept
- Introduction to Financial Advisory
- Financial Advisor Glossary: Common Financial Planning Terms
- Roles and Responsibilities of a Financial Advisor
- Financial Advisor as a profession
Module 2 Essential Skill for Financial Advisor
- Top Advisor Mindset
- The Emerging "Languages" of Family Wealth Management
- Setting SMART Objectives for Yourself
- The Approach to Skill Development
- Communication with Clients
- Comfort in Talking about Money
- Family Systems
- Professional Development
Module 3 Financial Planning
- What is Financial Planning?
- Objectives of Financial Planning
- Importance of Financial Planning
- Financial Planning Process
- Financial Planning Areas of Specialisation
- Financial Planner Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility
Module 4 Wealth Management and Guide to Make Personal Financial Statements
- Concept of Private Wealth Management
- Understanding Private Wealth Management
- The Demand for Wealth Management Services
- Wealth Management over a Family's Economic Lifecycle
- How Much Money Do You Need In Retirement?
- Improving Your Wealth and Create Personal Financial Statements
- How Do You Create a Personal Balance Sheet?
- Importance of Balance Sheet
Module 5: Financial Risk Management and Assessment
- What is Risk?
- How Does Financial Risk Arise?
- What is Financial Risk Management?
- Process of Managing Financial Risk
- Why Manage Financial Risk?
- Identifying Major Types of Risk
- Market Risks
- Credit Risks
- Financing/Liquidity Risks
- Risk Management Framework
Module 6: Investment Planning
- Basic Investment Objectives
- How to Build Your Investment Portfolio
- Basic Principles of Investing
- Asset Allocation
- Investment Options
Module 7: Divorce Planning
- What Is Divorce Financial Planning?
- Separating or Divorcing: What You Need to Do
- How Much Does a Divorce Cost?
- Financial Settlement
- What Are You Entitled to In A Divorce?
- How Do You Prepare for A Financial Settlement?
- How Does the Court Decide What A Fair Divorce Settlement Is?
- Property Rights in Divorce
- How to Protect Your Pension During A Divorce?
- How Does Child Maintenance Work?
- DIY Divorce
Module 8: Google Analytics for Financial Advisors
- Understanding Google Analytics
- How Can Financial Advisors Get Started By Installing Google Analytics?
- Most Important Metrics for Financial Advisors.
- An Example of How to Use Google Analytics as a Financial Advisor.
- Google Analytics in 3 Numbers for Financial Advisors
**Budgets and Financial Reports**
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Glossary
- Module Three – Understanding Financial Statements
- Module Four – Analyzing Financial Statements (I)
- Module Five – Analyzing Financial Statements (II)
- Module Six – Understanding Budgets
- Module Seven – Budgeting Made Easy
- Module Eight – Advanced Forecasting Techniques
- Module Nine – Managing the Budget
- Module Ten – Making Smart Purchasing Decisions
- Module Eleven – A Glimpse into the Legal World
- Finance Jeopardy
- The Fundamentals of Finance
- The Basics of Budgeting
- Parts of a Budget
- The Budgeting Process
- Budgeting Tips and Tricks
- Monitoring and Managing Budgets
- Crunching the Numbers
- Getting Your Budget Approved
- Comparing Investment Opportunities
- ISO 9001:2008
- Directing the Peerless Data Corporation
**Stock Trading: Technical Analysis, Risks & Frauds**
Module 01: What Is Stock Trading?
- Stock Trading: What Is Trading?
Module 02: Stock Trading Basics
- Stock Trading: Stock Trading Basics
Module 03: Investment Theories and Strategies
- Stock Trading: Investment Theories and Strategies
Module 04: Fundamental Analysis
- Stock Trading: Fundamental Analysis
Module 05: Technical Analysis
- Stock Trading: Technical Analysis
Module 06: Analysing Industries
- Stock Trading: Analysing Industries
Module 07: Understanding Brokerage Orders and Trading Techniques
- Stock Trading: Understanding Brokerage Orders and Trading Techniques
Module 08: Recognising the Risks
- Stock Trading: Recognising the Risks
Module 09: Trading Psychology
- Stock Trading: Trading Psychology
Module 10: Stock Trading Frauds
- Stock Trading: Stock Trading Frauds
After studying the course materials of the Financial Advisor there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. After successfully passing the test you will be able to claim the pdf certificate for free. Original Hard Copy certificates need to be ordered at an additional cost of £8.
Who is this course for?
This Financial Advisor training is suitable for —
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in financial advising
- Individuals who are already employed in the relevant sectors and wish to enhance their knowledge and expertise.
To participate in this Financial Advisor course, all you need is —
- A smart device
- A secure internet connection
- And a keen interest in financial advising.
This Financial Advisor course will assist you in establishing a solid foundation in the field of finance and several fascinating job possibilities, such as —
- Finance Advisor
- Finance Analyst
- Financial Confiscator
- Financial Investigator
In the United Kingdom, these positions pay an average of £20,000 to £65,000 a year.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion is included in course price
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.