Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
Who can people turn to get the help they need to develop effective budgets, use their money wisely, and set realistic goals for financial success? The answer: Financial Advisor.
This Level 4 Financial Advisor course is endorsed by The Quality Licence Scheme and accredited by CPD & IAO to make your skill development and career progression related to Financial Advisor substantial and easier than ever!
Learn professional skills to assist businesses & individuals manage their money and achieve financial security. Gain expertise on how to assess a client's financial situation and draw up plans to assist in meeting the client's financial goals.
Our online Financial Advisor has been designed by industry experts with years of experience behind them. The advanced and easy to understand financial advisor course modules allows you to learn financial planning without any prior knowledge or experience. So, start learning today and arm yourself with the necessary skills to become a successful financial advisor!
You'll get a free Student ID card by enrolling in this financial advisor course. This ID card entitles you to discounts on bus tickets, movie tickets, and library cards.
The course materials of financial advisor studies are designed by experts and you can access these easily from any of your smartphones, laptops, PCs, tablets etc. Our expert instructors are available on weekdays to listen to your queries via email and help you achieve your goals.
Grab this opportunity today and be an expert on Finance with our financial advisor program. Earn your accredited certificate to enhance your chances of landing your dream job or getting a promotion by improving your professional skills.
What Will You Learn From This Financial Advisor Course:
- Fundamentals of finance including the roles and responsibilities of a financial advisor
- Necessary skills to become a successful financial advisor
- Appropriate actions and decisions to improve financial situations
- Wealth management and retirement planning
- Discover different financial risks and how to manage them
- Various investment options for financial security
- Details about divorce financial planning & settlement including property rights
- Leverage the power of Google Analytics to understand how people are finding your website and what they're doing once they're there
This financial advisor course is broken down into several in-depth modules to provide you with the most convenient and rich learning experience possible. Upon successful completion of the financial advisor course, you will receive an instant e-certificate as proof of comprehensive skill development and competency.
Enjoy the financial advisor study materials online from any internet-enabled device and learn when it suits you. Start your learning journey with this financial advisor training program straight away and take a step forward in securing a better future!
Why Prefer this Financial Advisor Course?
- Opportunity to earn a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme and another certificate accredited by CPD & IAO after completing this Financial Advisor course
- Student ID card with amazing discounts — completely for FREE! (£10 postal charges will be applicable for international delivery)
- Standard-aligned lesson planning
- Innovative and engaging contents and activities
- Assessments that measure higher-level thinking and skills
- Complete the Financial Advisor program in your own time, at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
Here is the curriculum breakdown of the financial advisor course:
Financial Advisor Module 1: Introduction to Finance
- What is Finance?
- Financial Concept
- Introduction to Financial Advisory
- Roles and Responsibilities of a Financial Advisor
- Financial Advisor as a profession
Financial Advisor Module 2: Essential Skill for Financial Advisor
- Top Advisor Mindset
- The Emerging "Languages" of Family Wealth Management
- The Approach to Skill Development
- Comfort in Talking about Money
- Family Systems
- Professional Development
Financial Advisor Module 3: Financial Planning
- What is Financial Planning?
- Objectives of Financial Planning
- Importance of Financial Planning
- Financial Planning Process
- Financial Planning Areas of Specialisation
- Financial Planner Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility
Financial Advisor Module 4: Wealth Management and Guide to Make Personal Financial Statements
- Concept of Private Wealth Management
- The Demand for Wealth Management Services
- Wealth Management over a Family's Economic Lifecycle
- How Much Money Do You Need In Retirement?
- Improving Your Wealth and Create Personal Financial Statements
Financial Advisor Module 5: Financial Risk Management and Assessment
- What is Risk?
- How Does Financial Risk Arise?
- What is Financial Risk Management?
- Why Manage Financial Risk?
- Identifying Major Types of Risk
- Risk Management Framework
Financial Advisor Module 6: Investment Planning
- Basic Investment Objectives
- How to Build Your Investment Portfolio
- Basic Principles of Investing
- Investment Options
Financial Advisor Module 7: Divorce Planning
- What Is Divorce Financial Planning?
- Separating or Divorcing: What You Need to Do
- How Much Does a Divorce Cost?
- Financial Settlement
- Property Rights in Divorce
- How to Protect Your Pension During A Divorce?
- How Does Child Maintenance Work?
- DIY Divorce
Financial Advisor Module 8: Google Analytics for Financial Advisors
- Understanding Google Analytics
- Features of Google Analytics
- What Does Google Analytics Do?
- How Does Google Analytics Work?
- How Can Financial Advisors Get Started By Installing Google Analytics?
- Most Important Metrics for Financial Advisors.
- An Example of How to Use Google Analytics as a Financial Advisor.
- Google Analytics in 3 Numbers for Financial Advisors
We offer an integrated assessment framework to make the process of evaluation and accreditation for learners easier. You have to complete the assignment questions given at the end of the course and score a minimum of 60% to pass each exam. Our expert trainers will assess your assignment and give you feedback after you submit the assignment.
You will be entitled to claim a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme after you have completed all of the exams.
Show off Your New Skills With a Certification of Completion
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing the Financial Advisor course, you can order an original hardcopy certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme. The certificate will be home-delivered, with a pricing scheme of —
- 99 GBP inside the UK
- 109 GBP (including postal fees) for international delivery
Certification Accredited by CPD & IAO
Upon finishing the Financial Advisor course, you will receive an accredited certification that is recognised all over the UK and also internationally. The pricing schemes are —
- 10 GBP for Digital Certificate
- 29 GBP for Printed HardCopy Certificate inside the UK
- 39 GBP for Printed HardCopy Certificate outside the UK (international delivery)
Who is this course for?
Is This Financial Advisor Course Right for You?
If you’re interested in the world of investments, personal finance and working with people on finance, then this financial advisor course is ideal for you. Anyone can enrol in this course with basic English language knowledge and a desire to learn.
There are no specific entry requirements, and you can access the financial advisor course materials from anywhere in the world.
There are no previous knowledge requirements for the Financial Advisor program; this is open to anyone! Any learning enthusiast from anywhere in the world can enrol on this Financial Advisor course without any hesitation.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy, as well as being over the age of 16.
Browse this 100% online course from any internet device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. Study at your own pace and earn an industry-recognised skillset with this Financial Advisor course.
Anyone aiming to get a job in finance & investment or other relevant job sectors can benefit from this financial advisor course. After completing the course you can explore opportunities such as:
- Financial Advisors
- Financial Managers
- Sales Professionals
- Financial Consultant
- Finance Planner
- Investment Advisor
- Wealth Manager
And many more!
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.