Add to basket or enquire
This module is an excellent course for beginners as well as intermediate learners. We begin from the basics and systematically work through financial accounting topics all the way through. Since theory and principles are what accounting is, we will discuss accounting theory.
- 1: Operation Costing 04:35
- 2: Backflush Costing 09:58
- 3: Overhead Applications 09:14
- 4: High-Low Method 05:15
- 5: Activity Based Costing 05:32
- 6: Single and Double Rate Allocation 07:14
- 7: Lean Resource Management 06:32
- 8: Material Requirement Planning 06:34
- 9: Theory of Constraints 07:13
- 10: Aspect of Inventory 04:53
- 11: Conclusion 06:30
We need to study theory so that in the real world we can make suitable changes. Without knowing the theory, studying procedures would make us inflexible and unable to adjust to the ever-changing environment. As we apply them to systems, we will understand the principle. In format, financial accounting is relatively structured. In other words, most accounting institutions, mostly in almost the same order, would cover a lot of the same subjects. We recommend that you look up a standard accounting textbook, review the index, and compare the subjects with the courses you are considering buying. We agree that this course will match well with the needs of everyone who wants to learn financial things. The very large concepts covered in digestible parts will be broken down by us. We will arrange those pieces in a way that logically builds on each other, enabling us to systematically, practically, and efficiently improve our knowledge.
Who is this course for?
- Finance students, managers, accountants or anyone who wants to upgrade their skill in the area of accounting.
- Learn this course if you want to understand the principles and concept of costing.
- No prior accounting knowledge is necessary to learn this course.
- Basic fundamentals of Mathematics will help.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.