• Award winning instructor Ray Sheen, PMP
• Certificate of training upon completing the course
• Bite sized video tutorials, reference guides, exercise files and quizzes
• Unlimited testing
• Self-paced course can be completed in your own time over 12 months
• Accredited with CPD UK
- Course Syllabus includes 37 practical tutorials
- Amount and Timing
- Revenues and Profits
- Cost and Investment
- Earnings Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Cash flow Statement
- Relationships between Financial Statements
Ratios and Measures
- Profit Measures
- Return on… Ratios
- Cost Account Characteristics
- Strategic Planning and Budgeting
- Business Budgeting
- Capitalization and Amortization
- Financial Reserves
- Budget Baseline
- Developing a Business Case
- Return on Investment (ROI)
- Payback Period
- Breakeven Point
- Net Present Value (NPV)
- Internal Rate of Return (IRR)
Variance and Forecasting
- Cost Behaviour
- Tracking Project Expenses
- Cost Variance Reporting
- Forecasting Expenses
- Earned Value Analysis
- Determining the Earned Value
- Earned Value Variance Analysis
- Earned Value Forecasting
Who is this course for?
This online course is designed for non-financial project managers who are looking to improve their financial skills for their role at work or in business. Learning how to apply financial concepts can help you manage your projects more effectively. The course includes 37 beginner level lessons delivered in bite sized, engaging video tutorials by award winning instructor, Ray Sheen.
Administration, Business & Management, Financial Management
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Gareth Yarsley asked:
Hello I am currently working as a projects Estimator and have been asked to take on more of a financial role. Would this course help develop my skills
The Finance for Project Managers will help develop skills in the Finance area. You will learn how to interpret financial statements and how to use the financial statements to make decisions within the business. You can view a complete syllabus from the course on GoSkills. Cheers, GoSkills SupportThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.