• Award winning instructor Ray Sheen, PMP
• Certificate of training upon completing the course
• Bite sized video tutorials, reference guides, exercise files and quizzes
• Unlimited testing
• Self-paced course can be completed in your own time over 12 months
• Accredited with CPD UK
- Course Syllabus includes 35 practical tutorials
- Amount and Timing
- Revenues and Profits
- Cost and Investment
- Operations and Ownership
- Earnings Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Cash flow Statement
- Relationships between Financial Statements
Ratios and Measures
- Profit Measures
- Return on… Ratios
- Working Capital Measurements
- Cost Account Characteristics
- Strategic Planning and Budgeting
- Business Budgeting
- Capitalization and Amortization
- Budget Baseline
- Developing a Business Case
- Return on Investment (ROI)
- Payback Period
Variance and Forecasting
- Cost Behaviour
- Tracking Operational Expenses
- Cost Variance Reporting
- Forecasting Expenses
- Product Cost
- Inventory Cost Management
- Make versus Buy
Who is this course for?
This online course is designed for non-financial operations managers who are looking to improve their financial skills for their role at work or in business. Learning how to apply financial concepts can help you become more effective in your current role or add value to improve your career prospects. The course includes 35 beginner level lessons delivered in bite sized, engaging video tutorials by award winning instructor, Ray Sheen.
Administration, Business & Management, Financial Management
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
B Wright asked:
Does this include an exam and certification?
Hi there, There is an exam and a CPD certification. Students can earn 14 contact hours or PDUs toward their project management education for certification with PMI. Hope this helps!This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.