Add to basket or enquire
Finance for Non-Financial Managers - Live Online
** Sign up for this Finance for Non-Financial Managers course, and get free access to the Diploma in Microsoft Excel 2016 (Beginner to Advanced) course from Global Edulink **
Finance for Non-Finance Managers is an AAT Essentials one day (7 hours) training, Live Online Course, suitable for all professionals looking to gain insight into key financial processes. This is a practical, hands-on training that will enable learners to apply their skills and knowledge immediately and effectively, to manage business and finance processes, and improve performance and productivity. The course provides a fundamental understanding of financial processes, analysing financial performance and meeting these requirements.
Finance for Non-Finance Managers will enable learners to gain a clear understanding of basic financial documents and how to analyse the given information. This will give you the opportunity to be efficient in a managerial role in a business or finance environment. The training will provide an in-depth introduction to the day to day financial performance in small to medium-size businesses. You will learn the difference between cash and profit, and management accounting and financial accounting. You will also understand the structure and purpose of a balance sheet, cash flow statement and profit and loss account.
This is an AAT Essentials course that enables learners to upskill in a few hours in a time-saving and affordable manner. Upon completion of the training, learners will be awarded the AAT Essentials Certificate.
The learning material will be available on the online portal, and will be sent to your device directly. The Live Online Classes are done completely online which includes, tutor support. All you need is your computer, laptop, or iPad, and an internet connection, and you can attend classes from anywhere! Every session consists of a lecture, Q&A session and a discussion. Learners will be given breaks during the training.
Live Session Dates
- Date: 11th Friday, June 2021 (1 Day Virtual Training)
- Time: 9.30am - 5.00pm
- Date: 23rd Friday, July 2021 (1 Day Virtual Training)
- Time: 9.30am - 5.00pm
- Date: 27th Friday, August 2021 (1 Day Virtual Training)
- Time: 9.30am - 5.00pm
Inquire Now to Place your reservation
Finance for Non-Financial Managers (FNFM)
Why You Should Consider Taking this Live Online Course at Global Edulink?
Global Edulink is a leading online provider for several accrediting bodies, and provides learners the opportunity to take this exclusive Live Online Course awarded by AAT. At Global Edulink, we give our fullest attention to our learners’ needs and ensure they have the necessary information required to proceed with the Course. Learners who register will be given excellent support, discounts for future purchases and be eligible for a TOTUM Discount card and Student ID card with amazing benefits and access to retail stores, the library, cinemas, gym memberships and their favourite restaurants.
** Free Diploma in Microsoft Excel 2016 (Beginner to Advanced) + FREE E-certificate **
- Get practical, hands-on experience in financial processes.
- Ask any questions in real-time.
- Save on the cost of traveling.
- A personalised certificate.
- Only 15 Seats Available – Hurry! Book Your Seat Today
This course includes
- An experienced, professional instructor.
- Interactive session throughout the course for learners to test their understanding.
- Presentation handbook documents – where learners will receive a copy of the course slides.
- Q&A and discussions with every session.
- AAT certification – all delegates will receive a personalised certificate.
What will I study?
- Key Financial Processes.
- Financial Documents.
- Analysing Financial Documents.
- Improving Performance and Productivity.
- Understanding of Day to Day Financial Activities.
What will I learn?
- Gain a clear understanding of basic financial documents used in business and finance.
- Learn to be effective in your role in management.
- Learn to interpret and analyse information in financial documents.
- Learn to manage daily business activities.
- Understand the benefits of financial competence.
What qualification will I gain?
Upon the successful completion of this course, learners will be awarded the Certification in Finance for Non-Finance Managers by the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT).
What is the Awarding Body?
The Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) is a professional membership that awards learners qualifications based on their accountancy and finance skills. It is a globally recognised certification which has been awarded to over 130,000 members in 100 countries, to date. At every level of accounting and finance, members of AAT are represented from students to business owners to accounting professionals and others. It is a practical, real-world qualification that demonstrates learners' skills and gives them a professional standing to be proud of.
Who is this course for?
- All professionals who want to learn about finance and accountancy.
- Beginner accountants.
- Students interested in starting an accounting career.
- Small business owners.
There are no formal prerequisites to take this course.
Finance for Non-Financial Managers will improve your candidature for a number of jobs in a variety of sectors. You can study further courses in the same field and enhance your academic expertise in financial processes, and add this as a valuable skillset on your resume.
- Business Manager – £88,000 (Approximately)
- Operations Manager – £65,000 (Approximately)
- Business Owner – £95,000 (Approximately)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.