Add to basket or enquire
Finance for Non-Financial Managers - Live Online
Finance for Non-Finance Managers is a one day (7 hours) Live Online Course accredited by AAT Essentials, for individuals of diverse professions who want to learn about key financial processes. This training is hands-on, allowing you to apply your new found skills and knowledge immediately in your place of work. The training will feature key themes such as acquiring the fundamental concept of how to manage financial processes, how to interpret and analyse financial information and how to ensure productivity and performance in an organisation.
Finance for Non-Finance Managers will enable learners to gain a clear understanding of basic finance, basic accounting concepts and key financial principles. You will learn to apply your expertise in real-world context, and make informed decisions to your best advantage. You will learn how to use financial terms, analysis techniques, understand financial objectives and identify the link between these objectives and organisational strategy and assess financial statements in a company.
This is an AAT Essentials course that enables learners to update your skill while saving time and money. Upon completion of the training, learners will be awarded the AAT Essentials Certificate.
The learning material will be available on the online portal, and will be sent to your device directly. The Live Online Classes are done completely online which includes, tutor support. All you need is your computer, laptop, or iPad, and an internet connection, and you can attend classes from anywhere! Every session consists of a lecture, Q&A session and a discussion. Learners will be given breaks during the training.
Live Session Dates
- From: 11/06/2021
- Time: 9.30am - 5.00pm
Inquire Now to Place your reservation
Finance for Non-Financial Managers (FNFM)
Why You Should Consider Taking this Live Online Course at Study365?
Study365 is a leading online provider for several accrediting bodies, and provides learners the opportunity to take this exclusive Live Online Course awarded by AAT. At Study365, we give our fullest attention to our learners’ needs and ensure they have the necessary information required to proceed with the Course. Learners who register will be given excellent support, discounts for future purchases and be eligible for a TOTUM Discount card and Student ID card with amazing benefits and access to retail stores, the library, cinemas, gym memberships and their favourite restaurants.
- Get practical, hands-on experience in financial processes
- Ask any question in real-time
- Save on the cost of traveling
- A personalised certificate
- Only 15 Seats available – Hurry! Book Your Seat Today
This course includes
- An experienced, professional instructor.
- Interactive session throughout the course for learners to test their understanding.
- Presentation handbook documents – where learners will receive a copy of the course slides.
- Q&A and discussions with every session.
- AAT certification – all delegates will receive a personalised certificate.
What it covers
- Understanding the income statement account and statement of financial position
- Using information from the income statement account and statement of financial position
- Controlling cash
- Using budgets to manage business activity
After completing the course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand basic financial documents used in business
- Interpret the information in these documents, and use it to manage day-to-day business activity
- Be more effective in their managerial role
- Have more informed conversations with finance colleagues to remove the risk of miscommunication or misunderstanding
- Provide more insightful reports based on financials
- Make basic finance decisions without leaning too heavily on finance staff, allowing them to focus on other business priorities.
What qualification will I gain?
Upon the successful completion of this course, learners will be awarded the Certification in Finance for Non-Finance Managers.
What is the Awarding Body?
The Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) is a professional membership that awards learners qualifications based on their accountancy and finance skills. It is a globally recognised certification which has been awarded to over 130,000 members in 100 countries, to date. At every level of accounting and finance, members of AAT are represented from students to business owners to accounting professionals and others. It is a practical, real-world qualification that demonstrates learners’ skills and gives them a professional standing to be proud of.
How will I be assessed?
There’s no formal assessment
Who is this course for?
- All professionals who want to learn about finance.
- Beginner accountants.
- Students interested in starting an accounting career.
- Small business owners.
There are no formal prerequisites to take this course
Finance for Non-Financial Managers will improve your candidature for a number of jobs in a variety of sectors. You can study further courses in the same field and enhance your academic expertise in financial processes, and add this as a valuable skillset on your resume.
- Business Manager – £88,000 (Approximately)
- Operations Manager – £65,000 (Approximately)
- Business Owner – £95,000 (Approximately)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.