Understanding finance has become absolutely essential for all managers, especially non-finance managers. The increased demand on companies to perform means that non-finance managers need to have a firm grasp on all financial matters.
This course provides a comprehensive insight into finance for non-finance managers, providing them with the key financial tools to be able to analyse, optimise and significantly improve the financial status of their department and company.
From how to interpret financial statements and reports, to learning how to manage working capital and perform a costing and performance analysis, this course covers everything non-finance managers need to know about finance.
You Will Learn:
- Financial terminology and interpreting financial reports
- Cost accounting and how to perform a cost analysis
- The science of managing working capital
- Various financial formulas and how to use and interpret them
- How to measure financial performance using KPIs
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- You will vastly improve the financial efficacy of your department and company
- You will be able to interpret and optimise financial statements and reports
- You will learn how to save money and improve cash flow
- You will be able to manage working capital and perform an advanced costing analysis
- You will be able to perform a full financial evaluation to gauge performance
Module 01: Introduction to Finance
Module 02: Cost Accounting
Module 03: Managing Working Capital
Module 04: Measuring Financial Performance
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. Now more than ever people are using the internet while on the move so our course has been designed to be fully compatible on tablets and smartphones so you can access your course on wifi, 3G or 4G.
There is no time limit for completing this course, it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.