Add to basket or enquire
If you want to gain a solid understanding of Finance: Financial Advisor and fast track your dream career, then take a step in the right direction with this industry-standard, comprehensive Finance: Financial Advisor course designed by expert instructors.
Dedicated tutor support and 24/7 customer support are available to all students with this premium quality Finance: Financial Advisor course. Get the help you require and the answers to all your queries throughout the comprehensive syllabus of this Finance: Financial Advisor course.
This premium online course titled Finance: Financial Advisor ensures your professional development with & IAO accreditation. You’ll have the privilege of learning in your own time, at your own pace and earning an accredited certification.
With this Finance: Financial Advisor programme, success becomes a lot easier that enables you to monetise your skills. This Finance: Financial Advisor course is designed for both part-time and full-time students and can be completed at a pace that suits your learning style.
This Finance: Financial Advisor course is developed by industry experts and is packed with several insightful modules to give you a proper understanding of Finance: Financial Advisor and allow you to accelerate your career.
Why People Love And Enrol The Finance: Financial Advisor Course From One Education
- Eligibility for an IAO-accredited certificate on successful completion of Finance: Financial Advisor Course
- Learning materials of our Finance: Financial Advisor course contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Freedom to study at your own pace
- 24/7 access to the Finance: Financial Advisor course materials for 12 months
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
This masterclass Finance: Financial Advisor online training course is designed by industry experts and will give you an in-depth understanding of this topic. The Finance: Financial Advisor course features easy-to-digest modules that break down each topic and ensure all our students receive an unrivalled and thorough learning experience.
If you want to work in this rapidly growing sector and stand out from the competition, then our Finance: Financial Advisor course is the perfect place to kickstart your dream career.
On the Finance: Financial Advisor course, we guarantee that you will gain relevant skills and acquire tremendous knowledge on the subject. The certificate you’ll achieve after completing the Finance: Financial Advisor course will help you land the job you want in a related field.
Enjoy a pleasant and professional 100% online learning experience and enrol in our Finance: Financial Advisor course today and take control of your career!
Here is a curriculum breakdown of the Finance: Financial Advisor course:
Module 01: Introduction to Finance
- What is Finance?
- Financial Concept
- Introduction to Financial Advisory
- Financial Advisor Glossary: Common Financial Planning Terms
- Roles and Responsibilities of a Financial Advisor
- Financial Advisor as a profession
Module 02: Essential Skill for Financial Advisor
- Top Advisor Mindset
- The Emerging "Languages" of Family Wealth Management
- Setting SMART Objectives for Yourself
- The Approach to Skill Development
- Communication with Clients
- Comfort in Talking about Money
- Family Systems
- Professional Development
Module 03: Financial Planning
- What is Financial Planning?
- Objectives of Financial Planning
- Importance of Financial Planning
- Financial Planning Process
- Financial Planning Areas of Specialisation
- Financial Planner Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility
Module 04: Wealth Management and Guide to Make Personal Financial Statements
- Concept of Private Wealth Management
- Understanding Private Wealth Management
- The Demand for Wealth Management Services
- Wealth Management over a Family's Economic Lifecycle
- How Much Money Do You Need In Retirement?
- Improving Your Wealth and Create Personal Financial Statements
- How Do You Create a Personal Balance Sheet?
- Importance of Balance Sheet
Module 05: Financial Risk Management and Assessment
- What is Risk?
- How Does Financial Risk Arise?
- What is Financial Risk Management?
- Process of Managing Financial Risk
- Why Manage Financial Risk?
- Identifying Major Types of Risk
- Market Risks
- Credit Risks
- Financing/Liquidity Risks
- Risk Management Framework
Module 06: Investment Planning
- Basic Investment Objectives
- How to Build Your Investment Portfolio
- Basic Principles of Investing
- Asset Allocation
- Investment Options
Module 07: Divorce Planning
- What Is Divorce Financial Planning?
- Separating or Divorcing: What You Need to Do
- How Much Does a Divorce Cost?
- Financial Settlement
- What Are You Entitled to In A Divorce?
- How Do You Prepare for A Financial Settlement?
- How Does the Court Decide What A Fair Divorce Settlement Is?
- Property Rights in Divorce
- How to Protect Your Pension During A Divorce?
- How Does Child Maintenance Work?
- DIY Divorce
Module 08: Google Analytics for Financial Advisors
- Understanding Google Analytics
- Features of Google Analytics
- What Does Google Analytics Do?
- How Does Google Analytics Work?
- How Can Financial Advisors Get Started By Installing Google Analytics?
- Most Important Metrics for Financial Advisors.
- An Example of How to Use Google Analytics as a Financial Advisor.
- Google Analytics in 3 Numbers for Financial Advisors
Method of Assessment
To successfully complete the Finance: Financial Advisor course, students will have to take an automated multiple-choice exam. This exam will be online and you will need to score 60% or above in order to pass. After successfully passing the Finance: Financial Advisor course exam, you will be able to apply for a IAO-accredited certificate.
Once you have finished the Finance: Financial Advisor course, you will be eligible to apply for a IAO-accredited certificate as proof of your new skills and your continued professional development. Certificates are available as a PDF for £9, or you can request a hard copy to be sent in the post for £15.
Who is this course for?
The Finance: Financial Advisor training course is ideal for highly motivated individuals who want to enhance their professional skills and train for the job they want! This Finance: Financial Advisor course also suits people aspiring for some in-depth knowledge on this topic and keep up to date with the latest information.
Study the Finance: Financial Advisor course today and increase your professional skillset from the comfort of your home!
There are no formal entry requirements for the Finance: Financial Advisor course, with enrollment open to anyone! Anyone and everyone with a knack for learning can enrol on this course without any hesitation.
Learn online from any internet device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. Study when it suits you and complete the Finance: Financial Advisor course at your own pace.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy, as well as being over the age of 16.
Studying the Finance: Financial Advisor course is designed to help you get the job of your dreams, or even that promotion you’ve always wanted! Learn the essential skills and knowledge you need to exceed in your professional life with the help & guidance from our Finance: Financial Advisor course.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.