Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales
Developing business partnering skills is the most effective way for finance professionals to lead change and add value to the business. Becoming a good business partner is an essential career step change. This two-day course provides a fast-track foundation, however it lives and breaths back into the business.
Do you want to take your insight, impact and influence to the next level? Have you always wondered what World-class finance business partnering looks and feel like? Do you want to earn your seat at the table, and get involved in decisions before they are made? If so, this is the course for you. You’ll learn how to build strong relationships, translate data into insight, and influence decisions.
- You will learn how to build strong rapport fast, the foundation of influence. Discover how to use powerful language to ask questions that build relationships, overcome resistance and dissipate conflict.
Translate data into commercial insight
- Learn exactly what data, information and insight means. Apply simple models to transform your data into the commercial insight that will help you earn your seat at the decision-making table.
- Uncover and learn the secrets of the world's best influencers from business, politics and the media. Learn how the world's leading brands market their products and how politicians deliver key messages. Learn how to negotiate for win-win outcomes using a simple technique.
Our training courses are designed to be hands on and interactive, therefore we limit delegate places to a maximum of 18 to allow you to get the most out of your learning and training with us.
- What world-class finance business partnering looks like.
- How to build fast-track rapport and strong relationships .
- Ask powerful questions, overcome resistance and deal with conflict.
- How to challenge effectively and say no without saying no.
- Translate data into valuable commercial insight.
- Understand how to sell your ideas for change, using a simple influence formula.
- How to negotiate for win-win outcomes using a simple two-step process.
- Deliver difficult messages and how to keep it positive.
Your course also includes; Excel and PowerPoint templates, top 10 finance business partner tips report, ICAEW finance business partner white paper.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.