Add to basket or enquire
Location & dates
Finance Assistant training program is designed to equip you with the skills that you need to secure job as a Finance Assistant / Finance Officer. Upon completion you will have a good understanding of the financial process from purchase and sales Ledger to extended trial balance. You will be using various accounting software during the training e.g. Sage 50, QuickBooks and Excel. Finance Assistant Training duration and price depends on the contents and number of software chosen by the candidate. If you choose one of our structured training program, at the end you will be provided with a guaranteed work placement.
Contents of Finance Assistant Training are as follows:
- Processing customer and suppliers invoices
- Performing bank reconciliation
- Allocating payments and receipts of cash and bank
- Preparing, reconciling and submitting the VAT return to HMRC
- Reconciliation of debtors and creditors control accounts
- Reconciliation of VAT, PAYE, wages, directors and bank loans and suspense account
- Processing depreciation journals, calculating depreciation using different methods
- Posting journal entries such as accruals and prepayments
- Preparing the Final Trial Balance
- Internal control procedures for tangible fixed assets and cash
- Summarising and analysing financial data to produce reports for management purposes
- Preparing monthly and quarterly management accounts
- Running the year end procedure in Sage and QuickBooks
We help all of our trainees in preparing professional CV and job interviews and we Guarantee Work Placement with all of our structured training programs.
Who is this course for?
Finance Assistant Training is suitable for
- Those who have no prior experience or qualification in accountancy
- Candidates currently studying ACCA, AAT, FIA, CIMA, CIPFA or other accountancy and payroll qualifications but have no practical accountancy and payroll experience
- Candidates with overseas accounting and payroll experience but not within the UK
- Candidates new to Computerised accounting and payroll
- Candidates new to accounting and payroll, looking forward to maintaining their own accounts and payroll records to reduce their costs
- Work Placement is Guaranteed only if you choose any of our structured program.
Finance Assistant Training has no prerequisites but the candidate must be a keen and quick learner.
After completing FinanceAssistant Training you can apply for jobs such as Finance Assistant, Finance Officer Accounts Payable / Receivables and Credit Controller.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.