Add to basket or enquire
We offer high quality Practical Accountancy Training under the supervision of qualified accountants. As a Chartered Certified Accountants firm, we can train you in Bookkeeping, Payroll, VAT Returns, Management Accounts, Final Accounts Preparation, Tax Returns, and Auditing.
Finance Assistant training program is designed to equip you with the skills that you need to secure job as a Finance Assistant / Finance Officer. Upon completion you will have a good understanding of the financial process from purchase and sales Ledger to extended trial balance. You will be using various accounting software during the training e.g. Sage 50, QuickBooks and Excel. Finance Assistant Training duration and price depends on the contents and number of software chosen by the candidate.
Contents of Finance Assistant / Accounts Assistant Training are as follows:
- Processing customer and suppliers invoices
- Performing bank reconciliation
- Allocating payments and receipts of cash and bank
- Preparing, reconciling and submitting the VAT return to HMRC
- Reconciliation of debtors and creditors control accounts
- Reconciliation of VAT, PAYE, wages, directors and bank loans and suspense account
- Processing depreciation journals, calculating depreciation using different methods
- Posting journal entries such as accruals and prepayments
- Preparing the Final Trial Balance
- Internal control procedures for tangible fixed assets and cash
- Summarising and analysing financial data to produce reports for management purposes
- Preparing monthly and quarterly management accounts
- Running the year end procedure in Sage,Xero and QuickBooks
We help all of our trainees in preparing professional CV and job interviews.
Who is this course for?
Finance Assistant Training is suitable for
- Those who have no prior experience or qualification in accountancy
- Candidates currently studying ACCA, AAT, FIA, CIMA, CIPFA or other accountancy and payroll qualifications but have no practical accountancy and payroll experience
- Candidates with overseas accounting and payroll experience but not within the UK
- Candidates new to Computerised accounting and payroll
- Candidates new to accounting and payroll, looking forward to maintaining their own accounts and payroll records to reduce their costs
- Work Placement is Guaranteed only if you choose any of our structured program.
Finance Assistant Training has no prerequisites but the candidate must be a keen and quick learner.
After completing FinanceAssistant Training you can apply for jobs such as Finance Assistant, Finance Officer Accounts Payable / Receivables and Credit Controller.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.