This e-learning course on BBM - Bookkeeping and Accounting is designed to help users understand the principles of bookkeeping. Further, the course discusses in detail the practice followed by banks in bookkeeping. The course also discusses about final statements of accounts of banks.
- Principles of bookkeeping
- Key rules of debit and credit
- Various types of books of accounts
- Practice of bookkeeping in banks
- Financial statements of banks
This course provides an understanding of:
- Different categories of financial transactions and accounts
- Definition of trial balance and its contents
- Form of an income statement
- Form of a balance sheet
- Order and format of final statements of accounts of banks
- Requirements and disclosures related to banking companies
- Different schedules of Banking Regulation Act, 1949
Who is this course for?
Those who are interested in understanding the principles and practice of bookkeeping in banks.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.