This course is designed to help you to build and launch your very own fashion brand, learn how to create amazing products, pricing & marketing and be able to organise the logistics of running your brand. You will learn within the topic areas:
- Public Relations & Media Strategies
- Product ID, Design & Development
- Pricing Your Products
- Sourcing and Manufacturing
- Logistics and Insurance
- 31 lectures with 3.5 hours of video content
- Understand how to give your product the characteristics it needs to stand out
- Understand how to build an effective reputation with PR methods
- Effectively price your products to build your brand's reputation
- Find factories and agents for sourcing and manufacturing
- Determine the best business insurance for your business
This course is brought to you by Ward & Fifth's founder, Shawn Ward who is an entrepreneur, business consultant, incubator adviser, investor and branding professional with over 15+ years in the consumer goods, tech and digital marketing, with an expertise in bringing business ideas to market.
Introduction Public Relations & Media Strategies
- What is Public Relations?
- Say hi and tell your fellow students why you're taking this course
- Share your new course with your friends!
- Why Brands Need PR?
- Types of Media to Pitch
- Types of Coverage to Expect
Public Relations Strategies
- How to Generate Media Exposure
- Product Placement
- Ward&Fifth Consulting 4-7
Product ID, Design & Development
- Product I.D.
- Product I.D. Examples
- Product Design Plan
- Product Development Plan
- Product Offering Timeline
- Final Suggestions
Pricing Your Products
- Key Definitions
- Painting The Picture
- Calculating Landed, Wholesale, Retail, and Distributor Pricing
- Pricing Example
- Determining Target Pricing for Products
Sourcing and Manufacturing Plan
- Sourcing and Manufacturing Pt. 1
- Sourcing and Manufacturing Pt. 2
- Sourcing and Manufacturing Pt. 3
- Sourcing and Manufacturing Pt. 4
- Homework Assignment
Logistics and Insurance
- Freight Details
- Warehouse Plan
- Development Timeline
Why Choose OfCourse Learning?
- All courses are taught by verified experts
- Students enjoy 24/7 access to their courses
- Courses can be accessed on any device
- Students get lifetime access to their courses so they can work at their own pace
- On completion, students receive a course certificate from a recognised educational institution
- Become a part of a global learning community where you can talk with teachers and students about the course
Who is this course for?
Anyone that wants to launch a unique fashion brand
This course has no prerequisites
This course can help you launch your own fashion brand.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.