Staff Training Solutions
Add to basket or enquire
Endorsed Fashion Design - Diploma of Achievement. The global Fashion Design industry has always been notoriously difficult to break into. Even with all the ambition, enthusiasm and inspiration in the world, there are no guarantees. However, throw an endorsed Fashion Design - Certificate into the mix and you stand the best possible chance of standing out from the crowd and being taken seriously. The more you put into your Fashion Design studies, the more you can expect in return. Our most advanced Fashion Design - Certificate could hold the key to the creative career of your dreams!
Whatever your current position and objectives, targeted studies could make all the difference. This exclusive Fashion Design- Certificate introduces fashion sketching, colour coordination, consideration of patterns and textures, fabric handling techniques, the basics of sewing, essential fashion marketing, garment construction and so much more besides. Whether out to join an established fashion house or build your own brand from scratch, our Level 4 Fashion Design- Diploma could be your dream ticket!
When studying for an advanced Fashion Design - Certificate with Staff Training Solutions, every learner benefits from:
- The opportunity to study in your own time and at your own pace for an internationally-recognized fashion design qualification.
- No deadlines, time limitations or geographical restrictions whatsoever – study from anywhere in the world at a pace that suits you.
- Complete access to all the materials and resources you will need to complete the course – no additional costs and unbeatable value for money.
- The complete commitments of the Staff Training Solutions support team, along with your own personally-assigned tutor.
- Transform your passion into a career and explore the inspiring world of the professional fashion designer.
Our most advanced Fashion Design - Certificate has been designed to help candidates take that all-important step from amateur hobbyist to professional fashion designer. Ideally-suited to anyone interested in gaining that essential initial attention and exposure, a series of 7 intensive modules explore the various disciplines, traits and hard-skills the working fashion designer must master. From first-timers with no past experience to existing members of the workforce in pursuit of promotion, targeted study could make all the difference. Likewise, anyone interested in becoming a self-employed fashion designer and establishing their own brand could find the teachings of this Fashion Design - Diploma course invaluable.
Along with a comprehensive overview of the contemporary fashion industry, candidates explore the history of Fashion Design, a series of essential design elements and principles, an introduction to sewing and dressmaking skills, fashion sketching, how to work with colours/patterns and so much more besides. The Fashion Design - Level 3 course concludes by guiding learners through the steps required to establish and run a successful Fashion Design brand.
Upon successful completion of this Fashion Design - Level 3 course, candidates take away the most essential industry-specific skills, talents and knowledge including:
- A detailed understanding of the contemporary fashion industry
- How to work with the most important elements and principles of design
- Advanced understanding of colours and patterns in fashion design
- Comprehensive knowledge of each stage of the fashion design process
- Improved sewing and dressmaking skills for practical application
- Professional fashion sketching and presentation skills
- The confidence to begin establishing a new fashion design business
This intensive yet digestible Fashion Design - Certificate is delivered across 7 modules – each concluding with an online assessment to verify your acquired knowledge and competencies. Your assigned tutor will provide you with comprehensive support at all times, in order to assist with your successful completion of each unit.
- Fashion Design: Introduction
- Fashion Trend Forecasting
- Features of the Design
- Principles of Art & Design
- Essentials of Dress designing & Colour Selection
- How to Choose the Best Material for Garments
- Basics of Sewing
Who is this course for?
Our fully-endorsed Fashion Design - Certificate has been designed for anyone with a genuine interest in becoming a successful fashion designer. From first-time newcomers to existing members of the workforce to entrepreneurs looking to improve their skills and talents, this Fashion Design - Certificate advanced-level distance learning program could prove invaluable. If looking to transform your hobby into the most rewarding lifelong career imaginable, Staff Training Solutions is here to help!
We specialise in comprehensively flexible and accessible distance learning opportunities – ideal for those with insufficient time to commit to traditional education. Study in your own time and at a pace that suits you for an internationally-recognized qualification. What’s more, you can count on the support of our world-class tutors and the wider Staff Training Solutions team from start to finish.
With no specific prior education or experience required, our courses are open to every candidate with the desire to succeed!
We work hard to keep all of our courses as accessible as possible for all learners.
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement
At the end of the Fashion Design - Certificate course, learner can claim an endorsed certificate by paying £85 accreditation fee.
Certificate of Completion from STS
Certificate of Completion from STS (soft copy) can be claimed for £10. If you need hard copy of this certificate you will pay £25 + postal charges (£9 for UK students, £15 for outside UK)
Upon successful completion of our Fashion Design - Certificate, candidates may choose to pursue an extensive range of careers including:
- Head of Design
- Head of Marketing
- HR Manager
- HR Administrator
- HR Advisor
- Jewellery Designer
- Junior Buyer
- Junior Designer
- Junior Stylist
- Product Developer
- QA Manager
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.