FASHION - COURSE
**Fashion - Course Level 1******Endorsed Certificate from Ofqual's regulated Awarding Body***.What could be more fulfilling than turning your passion into a rewarding career for life? A career that actually makes you looks forward to Monday mornings? Too good to be true? If you’ve always dreamed of breaking into the fashion industry, this Fashion - Course could be just the ticket!
Worldwide, the dream of becoming a successful fashion designer is shared by millions. People with a passion for fashion and a flare for creativity often wonder what it must be like to carve out a career in this dynamic, lucrative and incredibly competitive industry. Unfortunately, comparatively few make any real efforts to bring their dreams to life. Whether interested in working with an established fashion house or going into business for yourself, it’s up to you and you alone to make it happen. While inspiration, innovation and creativity are of course crucial, getting to know the contemporary fashion industry at a deeper level could make all the difference.
This inspiring Fashion - Course has been designed for those who are ready to take the first steps towards breathing life into their career dreams. Suitable for candidates with no prior knowledge or experience whatsoever, this entry-level course instils the absolute basics with newcomers in mind.
Study today and discover what makes the difference between home-hobbyist and professional fashion designer – all with a little help from CPD Courses!
**FASHION - COURSE**
Fashion - Course Benefits
When taking this Fashion - Course with CPD Courses, every learner benefits from:
- The opportunity to study in your own time and at your own pace for a fully-accredited certificate from a recognised awarding body.
- No deadlines, time limitations or geographical restrictions whatsoever – study from anywhere in the world at a pace that suits you.
- Complete access to all the materials and resources you will need to complete the course – no additional costs and unbeatable value for money.
- The complete commitment of the CPD Courses support team, along with your own personally-assigned tutor.
- Transform your passion into a career and explore the inspiring world of the professional fashion designer.
Fashion Course - Learning Objectives
Our introductory Fashion - Course has been designed to lay a strong foundation upon which to begin building a rewarding career in fashion design. Created by leading academics in conjunction with seasoned industry veterans, candidates are guided through the core skills, talents and techniques every fashion designer must master. Whether you’ve been designing as a hobbyist for years or have yet to pick up your first needle, this entry-level course comes highly recommended.
Over the course of seven informative modules, learners are introduced to the contemporary design industry and its recent evolution. The concept of the fashion cycle is explored in-depth, along with the basics of fashion forecasting, the most important elements and principles of design, material selection, working with colour, the basics of dress design and an introduction to essential sewing skills.
Upon successful completion of this course, candidates benefit from a variety of industry-specific skills, talents and knowledge including:
- A detailed understanding of the contemporary fashion industry
- How to work with the most important elements and principles of design
- Advanced understanding of colours in fashion design
- Important fashion forecasting skills
- Improved sewing skills for practical application
- The confidence to pursue a career in fashion design
Fashion - Course Outline
This intensive yet accessible Fashion - Course is delivered across seven modules – each concluding with an online assessment to verify your acquired knowledge and competencies. Your assigned tutor will provide you with comprehensive support at all times, in order to assist with your successful completion of each unit.
- Module 1 - Introduction to Fashion Design
- Module 2 - Fashion Forecasting
- Module 3 - Elements of Design
- Module 4 - Principles of Design
- Module 5 - Colour and Dress Designing
- Module 6 - Choosing the Right Material
- Module 7 - Sewing Basics
Who is this course for?
Our exclusive Fashion - Course is perfect for anyone looking to take their skills, talents and confidence to a much higher level. For anyone interested in transforming their passion for fashion into a rewarding career for life, this fully-accredited course comes highly recommended. Discover what makes the difference between amateur hobbyist and professional fashion designer and there’s no telling where your career may take you!
CPD Courses specializes in uniquely accessible, affordable and enjoyable online learning. Free from all deadlines and time restrictions, our courses are open to ambitious candidates on a global basis looking to take their futures into their own hands. Study in your own time and at your own pace, with the ongoing support of your own personally-assigned tutor at all times.
With no specific prior education or experience required, our courses are open to all candidates with the desire to succeed!
We work hard to keep all of our courses as accessible as possible for all learners. Candidates interested in our Fashion - Course must meet the following requirements:
- A strong working knowledge of the English language
- A passion for fashion and plenty of creativity
- Aged at least 16-years
- Access to a reliable computer and Internet connection
Upon successful completion of our Fashion Design - Course , candidates may choose to continue their studies at a more advanced diploma level, or pursue an extensive range of careers including:
- Head of Design
- Head of Marketing
- HR Manager
- HR Administrator / Assistant
- HR Advisor
- Jewellery Designer
- Junior Buyer
- Junior Designer
- Junior Stylist
- Knitwear Designer
- Pattern Maker
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.