International Open Academy
Add to basket or enquire
Gone are the days where only the fashion insiders and those with the most enviable lifestyles form the blogging elite. Blogging is huge. What’s more (and in our opinion, better), the blogging community to so inclusive - there’s room for everyone.
If you’ve always wanted to start a fashion or lifestyle blog, dream of a career in the field or simply want to share your style, thoughts or share your life, starting or developing a blog is much easier than you think. Creating, building and maintaining a successful fashion or lifestyle blog isn’t unattainable, it’s a craft.
KEY COURSE BENEFITS:
• Lifetime access – No time limits – Study at your own pace
• Internationally-recognized CPD accredited course
• Start learning straightaway from any laptop or mobile device in any country
• Immediate certificate download when you complete the course
With our Fashion & Lifestyle Blogging course, you will quickly learn the tricks and tools of the trade to…
- Get your blog up and running
- Create and develop content
- Connect with peers and brands
- Develop your blog into a brand
- Grow your audience
- Make money from your blog
Module 1: Blogging 101
- What is a blog?
- What is Fashion & Lifestyle Blogging?
- From where it started, to what it is today
- Why blogging?
- Is it for me?
- Passion is Important
- A day in the life of…
Module 2: Starting Out & Setting Up
- Types of blogs
- Choosing a platform
- Choosing a name
- Hosting & domains
- The techie bits
- Money, money, money
Module 3: Content Creation
- Where do I start?
- Writing your first post
- Conformity & originality
- Planning & scheduling
- Content calendars
Module 4: Photography & Imagery
- Your imagery
- Shooting snaps
- Sharing & hosting imagery
Module 5: Staying Social
- The importance of being social
- The platforms
- Social & traffic
- How to get more out of social
- Social strategies
- Next steps for social
Module 6: Networking & Events
- Someone like you
- Blogger Meetups
- Brand events
- Connecting in the blogosphere
- Important growth for your blog
- Starting something new
Module 7: Working with Brands
- Why should you work with brands?
- First things first
- Keeping it professional
- Making the right impression
- Networking gold
- Ways of working with brands
- Putting yourself out there
- Getting the most out of brand relationship
Module 8: Monetising your Blog
- What do you need to monetise your blog?
- Affiliate marketing
- Becoming a full time blogger
- Financial responsibility
Module 9: Building a Brand
- What does your blog stand for?
- Brand yourself
- Becoming business minded
- Time is everything
- That blogging business
Module 10: Growing as a Blogger
- Pay For Traffic
- Manage Your Subscriptions
- What's Next?
Module 11: The Fashion & Lifestyle Blogger Roundup
- The Style
- Fashion Blog Misconceptions
- Do's and Don'ts
- The Inspiration
Who is this course for?
Our Fashion & Lifestyle Blogging course will be the perfect match for you if you’re…
- Looking to start a fashion & lifestyle blog and want a professional understanding
- Looking to develop your blogging hobby into something more professional
- Wanting to support your career with a fashion or lifestyle blog
- Wanting to make a career out of blogging
- Interested in finding out what more you can do, as a blogger, to progress in the field
International Open Academy courses are designed for anyone with an interest in learning. No formal qualifications are required to study with us. Our courses are suitable if you want to learn new skills, start a new career, or if you’re already working in a particular industry and wish to upgrade your talents and enhance your resume.
After you complete this course, you can:
- Start your own professional blog
- Quickly build your audience and monetize your blog
- Give advice to others who wish to start blogs, earn money from blogging, or know more about fashion & lifestyle topics
- Improve your brand-building and marketing skills, while learning to develop polished, relevant content
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
I currently use wordpress for my blog, would this course be suitable or is it specific to another blogging platform?
Hi Hannah, Thank you for your query. The "Fashion and Lifestyle Blogging" course is suitable for any person who is interested in finding out what more they can do, as a blogger, to progress in the field. It is suitable for all blogging platforms. Kaoutar - IOA TeamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Do you cover how to make money from being a blogger?
If you take a look at the course syllabus on the course description you will find an entire module on the course dedicated to that subject: Module 8: Monetising your Blog.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.