Add to basket or enquire
Take this course today to learn how to produce and harvest your own gardening vegetable plants!
Farming and Gardening offers the perfect solution for those who are looking to grow and cultivate plants indoors or outdoors. Our gardening bundles are designed to help you get the most out of your gardening experience, whether you're growing root vegetables, leaf vegetables, fruits, herbs, or ornamental plants. Our products are designed to make it easier to grow and cultivate plants for their own purposes or just for their aesthetic appeal. With Farming and Gardening, you can be sure that your plants will be healthy and of the highest quality.
In this Vegetable Gardening premium Bundle you will learn where to put your garden when to plant it, and what are some of the easiest veggies to grow. The course is designed to teach the new gardener the basics to get started. The course will also teach you some of the basic principles that you need to know to "pump up" your garden production:
The Courses are :
- Farming – Growing Mushroom
- Reproduction in Flowering Plants
- Kitchen Gardening
- Hydroponics Gardening Online Course
- How to design a garden and choose plants
- Learn how to cultivate mushrooms in your garden
- Learn about kitchen gardening
- Discover how to Maintain your Garden and the Best Practices
- Harvesting Your Crops and Storing Safely
- Learn When and where to plant your Garden
- Detailed information about the reproduction of flowering plants
- Nutritional Problems and Solutions in Plant
- Growing in Greenhouses
- The needed equipment for the plantation
Why People Enrol this Bundle from One Education:
- Receive a Quality Licence Scheme-endorsed certificate upon successful completion of this bundle
- 4 additional CPD accredited courses to enrich your knowledge and skills
- Learning materials of our Farming & Gardening bundle contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all Farming & Gardening bundle content for a full year
- Complete this bundle at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our Farming & Gardening bundle
These days, more and more individuals are finding the delights of playing in the soil — or, as grown-ups prefer to call it, gardening. However, It's not as simple as throwing soil around and making this happen within a day. So our gardening course is made to provide the easiest step-by-step structure for people who enjoy indoor gardening and wish to grow plants at home. This bundle will present four important programs essential for any learner who wants to improve their gardening or agriculture abilities. The detailed effective modules are represented at the bottom :
Course Curriculum: Farming - Growing Mushroom
- Module-01: Introduction to Mushroom Cultivation: In this module students will learn about the basics of mushrooms and the step-by-step process of how to start mushroom cultivation at your home
- Module-02: Identifying Edible Mushrooms: In this module, the learner will adopt how to identify edible mushrooms and differentiate them from poisonous species.
- Module-03: Mushroom Culture Part One: This module contains ideas about the liquid culture process and how to use this method for growing mushrooms at your home.
- Module-04: Mushroom Culture Part Two: This module includes the process of agar culture for mushroom production
- Module-05: Mushroom Spawning: Students will learn about making mushroom grain spawn and mushroom spawning besides that you will also learn about the optimum condition and environment necessary for spawning.
- Module-06: Mushroom Compost Part One
- Module-07: Mushroom Compost Part Two
- Module-08: Making and Casing Mushroom Beds
- Module-09: Mushroom Growing Conditions
- Module-10: Growing Mushrooms Outside
- Module-11: Harvesting and Storing Mushrooms
- Module-12: Mushroom Business
How is this bundle assessed?
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. Upon completion of an online module, you will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
When all tests have been successfully passed, you will be able to claim a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing this bundle, learners will get an endorsed certificate (included with the course) delivered right at their doorstep by post, without paying a single penny! Note that learners residing outside the UK have to pay a £10 postage charge.
For Additional Courses
For the additional Quality Licence Scheme endorsed certificates from the additional courses, you have to pay the fees based on level of each course:
- No Level- £29
- Level 1 - £29
- Level 2 - £59
- Level 3 - £69
- Level 4 - £79
- Level 5 - £99
- Level 6 - £109
- Level 7 - £119
CPD Accredited Certification from One Education
After successfully completing the courses under this bundle, you will also qualify for CPD Accredited Certificates for each of the courses. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post at £15.
Who is this course for?
- Amateur botanists
- Beginners interested in indoor plants
- Plant lovers
- Beginners interested in growing plants
There are no formal entry requirements for this bundle, with enrollment open to anyone! Anyone and everyone with a knack for learning can enrol on this course without any hesitation.
Learn online from any internet device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. Study when it suits you and complete this bundle at your own pace.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy, as well as being over the age of 16.
Most people are interested in this gardening course because of their ultimate passion towards gardening. In addition to working in their own backyard, one can pursue a career in-
- Garden Assistant
- Landscape gardener
- landscape designer
The average starting salary of a gardener is approximate: £16,000, and after getting experienced, the salary pops up to £25,000 per annum.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.