Add to basket or enquire
Family Support Worker Diploma at QLS Level 5 workers are a great blessing for families in crisis. So, learn how to assess the needs of a family, help resolve issues and promote well-being, human rights and social justice from our comprehensive Family Support Worker Diploma at QLS Level 5 course.
This Family Support Worker gives you a detailed overview of the roles and principles of family support service. Besides, you'll get training on PTSD, Diabetes, Domestic violence and palliative care counselling and treatment essentials. Our comprehensive course covers legislation, policy, and guidance, as well as practical modules on solving family issues and assessing needs to provide help. You'll also learn how to build positive relationships with families in need.
Thus, an intensive completion of the bundle will enhance your family support knowledge and skills gradually.
- Understand the fundamental principles of family support work and the role of a Family Support Worker.
- Identify and analyse relevant legislation, policy, and guidance that impact family support work.
- Apply problem-solving techniques and effective communication strategies to resolve common family issues.
- Utilise assessment tools and techniques to identify family needs and provide appropriate support and interventions.
- Develop positive relationships with families and effectively engage with them to enhance their well-being.
- Evaluate your own practice and identify areas for professional development to enhance your skills and knowledge in family support work.
Highlights of The Certificate of Achievement Endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme included with this Package:
- The Quality Licence Scheme endorses high-quality training programmes and courses, and a Certificate of Achievement endorsed by the Scheme signifies that the programme or course meets rigorous standards.
- The certificate recognises the learner's successful completion of the endorsed training programme or course, and provides evidence of the knowledge and skills they have acquired.
- The certificate enhances the learner's career prospects by providing a competitive advantage in the job market, as it is recognised by a wide range of employers and professional bodies.
- The Certificate of Achievement can be used as evidence of Continuing Professional Development (CPD), and the Quality Licence Scheme offers ongoing support and guidance to ensure the endorsed programmes and courses continue to meet their standards.
Why People Enrol this course from One Education:
- Receive a Quality Licence Scheme-endorsed certificate upon successful completion of the course
- Learning materials of our course contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all course content for a full year
- Complete the course at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our course
Enrol now to gain essential skills and knowledge for this rewarding career path.
This online training course is designed by industry experts and will give you an in-depth understanding of this topic. The course features easy-to-digest modules that break down each topic and ensure all our students receive an unrivalled and thorough learning experience.
If you want to work in this rapidly growing sector and stand out from the competition, then our course is the perfect place to kickstart your dream career.
Here is a curriculum breakdown of the course:
- Module 01: Introduction to Family Support Work
- Module 02: Legislation, Policy, and Guidance
- Module 03: Solving Family Issues: part-1
- Module 04: Solving Family Issues: part-2
- Module 05: Assessing Need and Providing Help: Part-1
- Module 06: Assessing Need and Providing Help: Part-2
- Module 07: Building Relationships
How is the course assessed?
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. Upon completion of an online module, you will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
Who is this course for?
The Family Support Worker training course is intended for people who want to work in social services or related fields, particularly those who want to help needy families.
This course may be beneficial to those interested in pursuing a career in social work, community services, counselling, or child and youth care, among other fields.
It may also be useful for those who are already working in these fields but want to improve their skills and knowledge in family support.
There are no formal entry requirements for the course, with enrollment open to anyone! Anyone and everyone with a knack for learning can enrol on this course without any hesitation.
Learn online from any internet device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. Study when it suits you and complete the course at your own pace.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy, as well as being over the age of 16.
Studying the course is designed to help you get the job of your dreams, or even that promotion you’ve always wanted. Learn the essential skills and knowledge you need to exceed in your professional life with the help & guidance from our course. You can explore jobs such as:
- Family Support Worker
- DSL – Designated Safeguarding Lead
- End of Life Care Worker
- Adult Care Worker
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion by QLS (Hardcopy)
Hard copy certificate - Included
Certificate of completion by CPD (PDF)
Digital certificate - £9
After successfully completing this course, you will qualify for the CPD accredited certificate from One Education. Certification is available in both PDF & hardcopy format, which can be received by paying —
- PDF Certificate: £9
Certificate of completion by CPD (Hardcopy)
Hard copy certificate - £15
- Hardcopy Certificate (within the UK): £15
- Hardcopy Certificate (international): £15 + £10 (postal charge) = £25
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.