Add to basket or enquire
Help others while also securing a promising career for yourself! Be a professional family support key worker in no time with our comprehensive training. Simply enrol in this course designed by expert instructors, get certified instantly, and advance your career today as a support worker or other related job opportunities.
Like all the courses of One Education, this Family Support Key Worker Course is also designed with the utmost attention and thorough research. All the topics are broken down into easy to understand bite-sized modules that help our learners to understand each lesson very easily.
We don’t just provide courses at One Education; we provide a rich learning experience. After purchasing a course from One Education, you get complete 1-year access with tutor support.
Our expert instructors are always available to answer all your questions and make your learning experience exquisite.
After completing the Family Support Key Worker Course, you will instantly get an e-certificate that will help you get jobs in the relevant field and will enrich your CV.
If you want to learn about this topic and want to get professional qualifications, you should consider this Family Support Key Worker Course from One Education.
Why People Love This Family Support Key Worker Course From One Education
- Instantly accessible CPD-accredited certificate on successful completion of this Family Support Key Worker Course
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- Study at your own pace
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient assessment and instant results
Here at One Education, we put our heart and soul into every single course we design. We make sure that all our courses are designed and developed by industry experts. We aim always to provide value to our learners with quality courses.
Our learners are our top priority, and you as a learner will gain tremendous knowledge and skill on this topic from this Family Support Key Worker Course.
The certification that you will receive upon completing this Family Support Key Worker Course will help to boost your resume and will help you stand out among your peers in the competitive job market.
Our course will help you get employed in the relevant field and advance your career. Enjoy this expertly made course from One Education. Enrol now!
Course Curriculum Of The Family Support Key Worker Course
Here is a detailed course curriculum breakdown of the Family Support Key Worker Course:
Module 1: Introduction to Family Support Work
- Definition of Family Support
- Principles of Family Support
- Function of Family Support Worker
Module 2: Solving Family Issues: part-1
- What are Mental Health Problems?
- Parental Mental Health and the Impact on Children of Different Ages
- The Impact of Parental Mental Health Problems on Parenting
Module 3: Solving Family Issues: part-2
- How to Help Children Deal With Divorce or Separation of Their Parents
- Defining 'parental Responsibility' and Who It is Given To
- How the Law Decides on 'contact' with Children
Module 4: Safeguarding - Assessing Need and Providing Help: Part-1
- What 'safeguarding' is and Why It is Necessary for Children
- Legislation Created to Help Protect Children
- Who is Responsible for Safeguarding Children
Module 5: Safeguarding - Assessing Need and Providing Help: Part-2
- Disabled Children, Carers, Youth Establishments and Contextual Safeguarding
- Assessment of Disabled Children and Their Carers
- Assessment of Young Carers
Module 6: Legislation, Policy, and Guidance
- Introduction to Legislation, Policy, and Guidance
- History of Child Protection Legislation
- Overview of Legislation – England
Module 7: Understanding Child Development
- What is Child Development?
- Areas of Development
- Factors that Affect Child Growth and Development
Module 8: Caring for Children
- Why Care Matters so Much
- Children Need Touch
- Routines for Young Children
Module 9: Healthy Food, Healthy living
- Main Food Groups
- Why Food from Each Group is Important
- Making Up a Balanced Diet
Module 10: Keeping Children Healthy & Safe
- Daily Personal Hygiene
- Ill Health in Children Accident and Hazards
- Guidance for Health and Safety
Module 11: Child Protection
- Signs of Neglect
Module 12: Coronavirus: The Outbreak
- Coronavirus The Outbreak
Module 13: Sources, Symptoms & Spreading of the Coronavirus
- Sources, Symptoms & Spreading of the Coronavirus
Module 14: The Vaccine, the Treatments and the Prevention of Nov Corona
- The Vaccine, the Treatments and the Prevention of Nov Corona
Method of Assessment
To assess your learning of this Family Support Key Worker Course, you have to participate in an automated multiple-choice question exam. You have to score at least 60% to pass the exam and to qualify for CPD accredited certificates. After passing the exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate.
After completing the MCQ assessment of our Family Support Key Worker Course, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format for £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, for just £15.
Who is this course for?
This Family Support Key Worker Course is ideal for
- People looking to develop their understanding and expertise as support key worker
- People looking to learn all about family support work
- Anyone looking to learn a new skill or acquire some knowledge
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Family Support Key Worker Course. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The Family Support Key Worker Course is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
This Family Support Key Worker Course will help you procure a job in the relevant field and will allow you to advance your career. Many support work related job roles will be available for you to explore after completing this course. This course also increases your competency to be eligible for promotions at work
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.