Add to basket or enquire
Gear up to get well versed in Family Law now. Become the best in the Family Law business.
This Family Law Course has been designed and developed by Family Law industry specialists who have been in the business for years. You’ll get easy to understand lessons, and you will gain valuable insights on the Family Law business which will help you understand the drill better than ever.
Join today, be skilled, learn with positive energy and enthusiasm, create an excellent career in Family Law using your full potential!
This Family Law course package includes:
- Family Law- Comprehensive lessons and training provided by experts on Family Law
- Family Law- Interactive online learning experience provided by a fantastic learning portal and dashboard.
- Family Law- 24/7 access to the course materials with live chat support and email assistance.
- Family Law- Easy accessibility— anytime, anywhere — from any smart device (Laptop, Tablet, Smartphone etc.).
- Family Law- 100% learning satisfaction guarantee by Compliance Central — a leading compliance training provider approved by National Safety Council, IAO & ROSPA
And you also get these bonuses with this Family Law course:
- Family Law- Free PDF Certificate
- Family Law- Lifetime Access to the Family Law Course
- Family Law- Unlimited Retake Exam & Tutor Support
Get Started Now.
Family Law Course Curriculum:
Take a look at the training modules of the Family Law course:
***Family Law ***
Family Law Module 01: Introduction to Family Law
- Family Law: Concept of Family
- Family Law: What Is Family Law?
- Family Law: The Changing Face of Family Law
- Family Law: How Family Law Differs from Civil Litigation?
- Family Law: The Function of Family Law
- Family Law: Family Law and Human Rights
Family Law Module 02: Framing Family Law
- Family Law: Personal Obligations
- Family Law: Basic Values and Family Law
- Family Law: Family and Friendship Values
- Family Law: Traditional Family Values
- Family Law: Family Law’s Doctrines
Family Law Module 03: Marriage in Family Law
- Family Law: Development of Marital Laws
- Family Law: Formalities of Marriage
- Family Law: The Marriage Ceremony
- Family Law: Registration
- Family Law: Consent
Family Law Module 04: Civil Partnership and Cohabitation
- Family Law: Civil Partnership
- Family Law: Who Can Enter a Civil Partnership?
- Family Law: Forming a Civil Partnership
- Family Law: Pre-Registration Agreements
- Family Law: Annulling a Civil Partnership
- Family Law: Ending a Civil Partnership
- Family Law: Differences between Civil Partnership and Marriage
- Family Law: Unmarried Cohabiting Couples
Family Law Module 05: Nullity in Marriage
- Family Law: Nullity
- Family Law: Types of Marriage
- Family Law: Grounds on which a Marriage Is a Void
- Family Law: Annulling Voidable Marriages
- Family Law: Comparison of Void and Voidable Marriages
- Family Law: Relationship between Nullity and Divorce
Family Law Module 06: Divorce and Family Law
- Family Law: A Historical Perspective
- Family Law: The Basic Presumptions of Modern Divorce
- Family Law: The Grounds for Divorce
- Family Law: The Five Facts
- Family Law: Causes of Divorce
- Family Law: The Divorce Process
Family Law Module 07: Child Custody
- Family Law: Introduction to Child Custody
- Family Law: Children Act Proceedings
- Family Law: Who Gets the Custody?
- Family Law: Child Custody and Access
- Family Law: Joint Residency
- Family Law: Custody Disputes
Family Law Module 08: Property and Finance on Divorce
- Family Law: Concept of Maintenance
- Family Law: Financial Orders
- Family Law: Property Orders
- Family Law: The Statutory Criteria
- Family Law: Court’s Considerations
- Family Law: Financial Needs, Obligations and Responsibilities
Family Law Module 09: Child Support and Family Law
- Family Law: Child Support
- Family Law: Determining Child Support
- Family Law: Parental Responsibility
- Family Law: Qualifying Child
- Family Law: The Child Support Agency
- Family Law: The Child Support Act 1991
- Family Law: Child Support Acts 1991-95 as Amended
- Family Law: Children with Exceptional Needs
Family Law Module 10: Adoption Process
- Family Law: What Is Adoption?
- Family Law: Who Is Adopted?
- Family Law: Who Can Be Adopted?
- Family Law: Who Can Adopt?
- Family Law: Who Can Arrange Adoption?
- Family Law: Adoption Agencies
- Family Law: The Making of Adoption Order
- Family Law: Parental Orders
- Family Law: The Welfare of the Child
- Family Law: Surrogacy
Family Law Module 11: Domestic Violence
- Family Law: What Is Domestic Violence?
- Family Law: Forms of Abuse
- Family Law: The Incidence of Domestic Violence
- Family Law: Impact of Domestic Violence on Children
- Family Law: Causes of Domestic Violence
- Family Law: The Development of the Law on Domestic Violence
- Family Law: Injunctions and Orders Under the Family Law Act 1996
Family Law Module 12: Gender Equality in Family Law
- Family Law: Welfare, Rights, Care and Gender in Family Law
- Family Law: Gender, Rights, Responsibilities and Social Policy
- Family Law: Work, Parental Responsibilities, and Gender Equity
- Family Law: Child Protection, Gender, and Rights
- Family Law: Public Norms and Private Lives
Family Law Module 13: Feminist Perspectives on Family Law
- Family Law: Feminism and Families
- Family Law: Issues in Family Law Concerning Feminism
- Family Law: Feminist Contributions to Family Law
- Family Law: Decisions about Becoming a Mother
- Family Law: Feminism on Domestic Violence
- Family Law: Feminist Perspectives on Youth Justice
Assessment & Certification
Give a short online assessment after studying the Family Law course to instantly evaluate your understanding of the topic.
You will get unlimited chances to retake the exam, so don’t worry if you don’t pass the exam on your first try.
After passing the assessment of this Family Law course, you will get the digital certificate for free.
You can also order the hard copy certificate for just £8.99 with free shipping inside the UK.
Start now and become skilled in Family Law today.
Upon successful completion of this Family Law course—
- Family Law- You can provide services related to Family Law with complete knowledge and confidence
- Family Law- You’ll be competent and proficient enough to start a Family Law related business on your own
- Family Law- You can teach others about Family Law
- Family Law- You will have enhanced your portfolio, you can use the certificate as proof of your Family Law efficiency to employers
Who is this course for?
Whether you are trying to improve your career situation or add new skills to your resume or just learn about Family Law out of pure interest, the Family Law course is sure to hook you in and act as the stepping stone for you to become an expert on Family Law.
The Family Law course is helpful for those who want to obtain the skills and certification to quickly pursue a career in Family Law. It is also great for professionals who are already working in Family Law and want to get promoted at work.
To enrol in this Family Law course all you need is a basic understanding of the English Language and an internet connection.
No previous experience is needed nor do you need to have any sort of educational qualification to enrol in this Family Law course.
People under the age of 16 can also take the course by taking guardian approval first.
You can enrol from any internet-enabled smart device and can study from the comfort of your home.
Get started now by enrolling in this Family Law course.
Not only will this Family Law course help you get promoted at work, but it will also help you start a career in the Family Law industry if you are just getting started.
The certificate you get by completing this Family Law course will allow employers to notice you in a sea of competition and you will be able to start building your career in Family Law in no time.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.