Add to basket or enquire
Family Law & Family Solicitor course is designed and developed by industry specialists. You'll get-to-the-point knowledge, both practical and theoretical, and gain valuable insights into the business. So join Family Law training course today, be skilled, learn with positive energy and enthusiasm, and create an excellent career.
Why would you choose the Family Law course from Compliance Central:
- Lifetime access to Family Law course materials
- Full tutor support is available from Monday to Friday with the Family Law course
- Learn Family Law skills at your own pace from the comfort of your home
- Gain a complete understanding of Family Law course
- Accessible, informative Family Law learning modules designed by expert instructors
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams with the Family Law bundle
- Study Family Law in your own time through your computer, tablet or mobile device
- A 100% learning satisfaction guarantee with your Family Law Course
Family Law course Curriculum breakdown:
- Module 01: Introduction of Family Law
- Module 02: Framing of Family Law
- Module 03: Marriage and Family Law
- Module 04: Civil Partnership and Cohabitation
- Module 05: Nullity in Marriage
- Module 06: Divorce and Family Law
- Module 07: Child Custody
- Module 08: Property and Finance on Divorce
- Module 09: Child Support and Family Law
- Module 10: Adoption Process
- Module 11: Domestic Violence
- Module 12: Gender Equality
- Module 13: Feminist Perspectives in Family Law
Family Law course Learning Outcome:
- Understand the foundations and principles of Family Law.
- Analyse the legal framework surrounding marriage and civil partnerships.
- Examine the grounds for nullity and the legal implications.
- Evaluate the process and legal aspects of divorce and child custody.
- Assess the financial implications and property division in divorce.
- Explore the legal procedures and considerations in adoption and domestic violence cases.
- CPD Accredited (CPD QS) Certificate
- Digital (PDF) & Hardcopy certificates are available
Who is this course for?
Anyone from any background can enrol in this course.
Besides, This course particularly recommended for-
- Law Students
- Family Solicitor
- Paralegal Secretary
- Family Lawyer
- Family Planner/ Consultant
Learners seeking to enrol for Family Law course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language, which you have already
- Be age 16 years or above
- Basic Knowledge of Information & Communication Technologies for studying online or digital platform.
- Stable Internet or Data connection in your learning devices.
After completing this course, you can explore trendy and in-demand jobs related to this course, such as-
- Family Law Solicitor
- Family Law PA
- Family Law Paralegal
- Family Law Legal Secretary
- Family Law Assistant
Explore each of the roles available and how you can start your career in Family Law.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Free CPD Accredited PDF Certificate.
Certificate of completion
Hard copy certificate - Included
Free CPD Accredited Hardcopy Certificate.
The delivery charge for the hardcopy certificate inside the UK is £3.99 and international students need to pay £9.99 to get their hardcopy certificate.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.