Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
Family law defines and protects you & your family member's rights and responsibilities in a variety of situations. It focuses on issues involving family matters and relationships. A thorough understanding of family law can protect you and your loved ones from harm and abuse, as well as assist you in taking appropriate actions. Also, if you are someone who wants to help families earn their rights and aim to pursue a career in relevant job sectors then this is the ideal opportunity for you! With this updated Family Law Course, we have you covered for the most recent laws and legislations of 2021.
Our online course on Family Law will help you understand the fundamentals regarding divorce, custodial rights, guardianship, violence in families, settlements, child support, adoption and gender equality. This programme has been designed by experts, divided into easy to understand bite-sized modules to help you learn at your own pace, and updated in 2021. With available expert support, get answers to your queries and develop new skills from the comfort of your home!
The online Family Law 2021 training course is accredited by CPD, CMA & IAO with 10 CPD points for career development. Students can expect to complete this Family Law 2021 training course in around 05 hours. You’ll also get dedicated expert assistance from us to answer any queries you may have while studying our Family Law 2021 course.
You'll get a Free Student ID card by enrolling in this Family Law 2021 course. This ID card entitles you to discounts on bus tickets, movie tickets, and library cards.
What Will You Learn From This Family Law 2021Course:
- Learn about your lawful rights in a family
- Gain insight on basic values like family & friendship
- Formalities of marriage and the registration process
- How to form & end a civil partnership along with the differences from marriage
- Basics of nullity in marriage and how marriages become void
- The causes and processes of divorce
- Fundamentals of child custody in case of separation
- Financial settlement after the breakdown of a marriage
- Expertise in child support including the Child Support Acts 1991-95 as Amended
- The process and eligibility of adopting a child
- The laws of domestic violence and abuse
- Feminism and gender equality in family law
Along with the new skills, successful completion of this Family Law 2021 course will also earn you an accredited certificate that'll help take your career to the next level and improve your chances of getting a job in the relevant fields.
The Family Law 2021 course is broken down into several in-depth modules to provide you with the most convenient and rich learning experience possible. Upon successful completion of the Family Law 2021 program, you will receive an instant e-certificate as proof of comprehensive skill development and competency.
In case of any query regarding the Family Law 2021 course, you will also have support from a team of experts who will be available during the weekdays (Monday – Friday) to assist you through email and chat boxes.
Start your learning journey with this Family Law 2021 course straight away and take a step forward in securing a better future!
Why should you choose the Family Law 2021 course with the Academy for Health & Fitness?
- Opportunity to earn a certificate accredited by CPD, CMA & IAO after completing this Family Law 2021 course
- Student ID card with amazing discounts — completely for FREE! (£10 postal charges will be applicable for international delivery)
- Globally accepted standard structured lesson planning
- Innovative and engaging contents and activities
- Assessments that measure higher-level thinking and skills
- Complete the Family Law 2021 program in your own time, at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
Here is the curriculum breakdown of the Family Law 2021 course:
Module 1: Introduction to Family Law
- Concept of Family
- What Is Family Law?
- The Changing Face of Family Law
- How Family Law Differs from Civil Litigation?
- The Function of Family Law
- Family Law and Human Rights
Module 2: Framing Family Law
- Personal Obligations
- Basic Values and Family Law
- Family and Friendship Values
- Traditional Family Values
- Family Law’s Doctrines
Module 3: Marriage in Family Law
- Development of Marital Laws
- Formalities of Marriage
- The Marriage Ceremony
Module 4: Civil Partnership and Cohabitation
- Civil Partnership
- Who Can Enter a Civil Partnership?
- Forming a Civil Partnership
- Pre-Registration Agreements
- Annulling a Civil Partnership
- Ending a Civil Partnership
- Differences between Civil Partnership and Marriage
- Unmarried Cohabiting Couples
Module 5: Nullity in Marriage
- Types of Marriage
- Grounds on which a Marriage Is a Void
- Annulling Voidable Marriages
- Comparison of Void and Voidable Marriages
- Relationship between Nullity and Divorce
Module 6: Divorce and Family Law
- A Historical Perspective
- The Basic Presumptions of Modern Divorce
- The Grounds for Divorce
- The Five Facts
- Causes of Divorce
- The Divorce Process
Module 7: Child Custody
- Introduction to Child Custody
- Children Act Proceedings
- Who Gets the Custody?
- Child Custody and Access
- Joint Residency
- Custody Disputes
Module 8: Property and Finance on Divorce
- Concept of Maintenance
- Financial Orders
- Property Orders
- The Statutory Criteria
- Court’s Considerations
- Financial Needs, Obligations and Responsibilities
Module 9: Child Support and Family Law
- Child Support
- Determining Child Support
- Parental Responsibility
- Qualifying Child
- The Child Support Agency
- The Child Support Act 1991
- Child Support Acts 1991-95 as Amended
- Children with Exceptional Needs
Module 10: Adoption Process
- What Is Adoption?
- Who Is Adopted?
- Who Can Be Adopted?
- Who Can Adopt?
- Who Can Arrange Adoption?
- Adoption Agencies
- The Making of Adoption Order
- Parental Orders
- The Welfare of the Child
Module 11: Domestic Violence
- What Is Domestic Violence?
- Forms of Abuse
- The Incidence of Domestic Violence
- Impact of Domestic Violence on Children
- Causes of Domestic Violence
- The Development of the Law on Domestic Violence
- Injunctions and Orders Under the Family Law Act 1996
Module 12: Gender Equality in Family Law
- Welfare, Rights, Care and Gender in Family Law
- Gender, Rights, Responsibilities and Social Policy
- Work, Parental Responsibilities, and Gender Equity
- Child Protection, Gender, and Rights
- Public Norms and Private Lives
Module 13: Feminist Perspectives on Family Law
- Feminism and Families
- Issues in Family Law Concerning Feminism
- Feminist Contributions to Family Law
- Decisions about Becoming a Mother
- Feminism on Domestic Violence
- Feminist Perspectives on Youth Justice
Once you have completed all the modules in the Family Law 2021 course, your skills and knowledge will be tested with an automated multiple-choice assessment. You will then receive instant results to let you know if you have successfully passed the Family Law 2021 course.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
The learners have to successfully complete the assessment of this Family Law 2021 course to achieve the CPD, CMA & IAO accredited certificate. Digital certificates can be ordered for only £10. The learner can purchase printed hard copies inside the UK for £29, and international students can purchase printed hard copies for £39
Who is this course for?
Is This Family Law 2021 Course Right for You?
Our Family Law 2021 course is suitable for everyone. There are no specific entry requirements, and you can access the course materials from anywhere in the world. This course will also helpful for following sector people:
- Single parents, families and anyone involved in family court processes.
- Anyone dealing with social services in the United Kingdom.
- People need a simplistic approach to family law that retains all the complexities explained in a straightforward manner.
There are no previous knowledge requirements for the Family Law 2021 program; this is open to anyone! Any learning enthusiast from anywhere in the world can enrol on this Family Law 2021 course without any hesitation.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy, as well as being over the age of 16.
Browse this 100% online course from any internet device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. Study at your own pace and earn an industry-recognised qualification with this Family Law 2021 course.
With no prior experience required, anyone with an interest in family law can enrol in this Family Law 2021 online course. You can explore opportunities such as:
- Legal Assistant
- Family Support Worker
- Social Worker
And many more!
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Do you need to already have qualifications to do this course to become a family lawyer?
Hello Monique, No, you don't need to have qualification to do the course. To start training to become a lawyer, you’ll first need to be educated to degree level. You’ll then need to undertake different professional training depending upon whether you want to be a barrister or a solicitor. Completing the course you will understand UK legislation regarding family rights.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.