The Teachers Training
Add to basket or enquire
Facilities management is a key skill needed by School Administrators to ensure that the school building and surrounding areas are effectively looked after. Enrol on the Facilities Management for School Administrators course and learn everything you need to manage your school’s biggest asset - the school itself!
Through the Facilities Management for School Administrators course, you will get a full introduction to the world of facilities management, and what is expected of you as a school’s Facilities Manager. Explore the facilities lifecycle and learn about workplace facilities on the Facilities Management for School Administrators course.
Designed by our team of training experts, the Facilities Management for School Administrators course will help you understand the operations of facilities management, typical operations and maintenance requirements in a school, and how to effectively manage projects. The Facilities Management for School Administrators course will also give you an expert-level understanding of human resource management, real estate issues your school may face, and how to outsource services or in-house staff. Discover how to keep your school running smoothly and on budget with the skills and knowledge you will learn on the Facilities Management for School Administrators course.
Skills You Will Gain on the Facilities Management for School Administrators Course:
After completing the Facilities Management for School Administrators course, you will learn the following skills:
- High levels of organisation
- Budgeting skills
- Facilities management skills
- Administration skills
- Project management
- Human resources management
Why Study Facilities Management for School Administrators with Teachers Training:
Here are just some of the reasons why our students enrol on the Facilities Management for School Administrators course:
- Access the Facilities Management for School Administrators through our dedicated online learning platform
- 24/7 access to tutor support
- The Facilities Management for School Administrators course is packed with interactive course content
- Affordable prices and high-quality training
- Complete the Facilities Management for School Administrators course 100% online, from any internet-enabled device
- Flexible course deadlines with full access to the Facilities Management for School Administrators course for one year
Every course we design at Teachers Training has been expertly crafted to give students the skills and knowledge they need to join the teaching profession. Our courses are packed with comprehensive modules to ensure every course is a quality learning experience for our learners.
Our learners are always our top priority, and the Facilities Management for School Administrators has been specifically designed to provide learners with the highest level of knowledge and skills possible.
Learn everything you need on the Facilities Management for School Administrators to advance in your chosen career and get the job you want!
Enrol now and enjoy the expertly-made Facilities Management for School Administrators from Teachers Training.
***Facilities Management for School Administrators***
Facilities Management - Module 01: Introduction to Facility Management
- What is FM?
- The Strategic Role of Facilities Management
- The Nature of Facility Management
- Management of the Organisation
- Lease Administration
- The Development of a Facility Management Philosophy
- Sourcing Facilities Services
- Facilities Management: A World of Skilled Work
- Importance of Facility Management
- What Benefits Does Facilities Management Offer?
- How is a Facility Correctly Managed?
Facilities Management - Module 02: Workplace Facilities
- Buying Gas, Electricity and Water
- How to Get the Best Deal
- Large Energy Users
- Combined Heat And Power
- Integrated Power
- Open Systems in Building Control
- Avoiding Power Failures
- Checking Utility Invoices
- Meter-Reading Errors
- Measuring Energy Efficiency
- Improvement Programmes
- Wastewater Management
- European Community Directives
- Preventing Water Pollution
- Main Causes of Contamination
- Best Management Practices
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning
- Indoor Air Quality
- The Effect of Equipment on Air Quality
- Saving Energy and Improving Quality
- Choosing Equipment
- Air Conditioning
- The Need for Air Conditioning
- Waste Management
- Responsibility for Profitability
- A Sustainable Resource
- Company Restaurant Facilities
Facilities Management - Module 03: Sustainable Development and Facilities Management
- What is Sustainable Development and Facilities Management?
- The Growing Age of Facilities Management
- De?nitions of Facilities Management
- Business Challenges for FM
- Global Maturity of Facilities Management
- What is Sustainable Development?
- What Does Sustainable Development Mean?
- Corporate Responsibility
- Relationship between FM and Sustainability
- Sustainable Development and Facilities Management
- Global Alliance for Building Sustainably (GABS) Charter
- Requirements for Facilities Managers
- Strategic Challenges
- Knowledge Management
- Performance Indicators
Facilities Management - Module 04: Facilities Life Cycle
- Life Cycle Facilities Approach
- Sustainable Buildings
- Building Life Cycle
- Whole-Life Value
- Design, Build, Finance, Operate (DBFO)
- Corporate Strategy
- Achievement of Business Bene?t
Facilities Management - Module 05: Operations of Facilities
- Mechanical and Electrical
- Indoor Air Quality
- Performing an Energy Audit
- Comprehensive Audit
- Training Programme
- Planned Maintenance Schedules
- Catering and Vending
- Computers And Electrical Equipment
- Operational Waste Management and Recycling
Facilities Management - Module 06: Operations and Maintenance
- Contracting and Types of Contracts
- Elimination of Change Orders
- Facility Operations
- Plant Operations
- Energy Management
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Other Waste
- Inventory Management
Facilities Management - Module 07: Project Management
- Project Definition
- Project Characteristics
- Project Performance Dimensions
- Project Life Cycle
- Conceptualisation Phase
- Life Cycle Path
- Project Classification
- Project Management
- Benefits of Project Management Approach
- Project Identification and Formulation
- Project Formulation Concept
- Opportunity Studies
- Pre-feasibility Studies / Opportunity Studies
- Feasibility Study
- Economic and Market Analysis
- Technical Analysis
- Environmental Impact Studies
- Objectives of Environmental Impact Studies
- Financial Analysis
- Risk and Uncertainty
- Project Appraisal
Facilities Management - Module 08: Human Resource Management
- What is Human Resource?
- What is HRM?
- The Role of HRM
- Development of Workplace Policies
- Compensation and Benefits Administration
- Training and Development
- Dealing with Laws Affecting Employment
- Strategic HRM
- Functions of Human Resource Management
- Diversity and Multi-culturism
- What Do We Mean by ‘Multiculturalism’?
- Multiculturalism and the UK
- The Benefits of Multiculturalism in the Workplace
- How Can Language Translation Support Multiculturalism?
- Recruitment and Selection Process
- Recruitment Planning
- Identifying Vacancy
- Job Analysis
- Job Description
- Recruitment Strategy
- Internal Sources
Facilities Management - Module 09: Real Estate
- What is Real Estate?
- Purchase or Lease?
- The Buy-Lease Analysis
- Advantages of Purchasing
- Advantages of Leasing
- The Negotiating Process
- Site Selection and Acquisition
- Site Selection Team
- Property Management
- Organisation and Documentation
Facilities Management - Module 10: Outsourcing of Services or In-House Staff
- What is Outsourcing?
- Why Do Companies Outsource?
- Cost Reduction
- Access to More Talent
- Speedy Hiring Process
- Fresh Perspectives
- Downfalls of Outsourcing
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Outsourcing
- Advantages of Outsourcing
- Disadvantages of Outsourcing
- Working with Contractors
- Types of Contractors
- General Contractors
- The Homeowner’s Responsibility
To successfully complete the Facilities Management for School Administrators course, students will need to complete a multiple-choice question assessment. All our assessments are online, and you will receive instant results through our online platform.
Certification from Teachers Training
After successfully passing the multiple-choice assessment, you will qualify for a Certification from Teachers Training.
- Get instant access to your free PDF certificate after successfully completing the assessment
- Order a hard copy certificate to be posted to you for only £8.99!
Your Facilities Management for School Administrators course certificate will add new, exciting skills to your CV and allow you to stand out from the crowd when applying for teaching jobs.
Who is this course for?
This Facilities Management for School Administrators course is ideal for anyone who wants to:
- Improve their skills as a School Administrator
- Learn the skills needed for effective facility management
- Add to the skill set needed to work in the teaching and child care profession
- Make a career change and explore new career opportunities
The Facilities Management course from Teachers Training has no formal entry requirements. However, to study the Facilities Management students must:
- Have a strong passion for learning
- Display a good understanding of the English language, as well as numeracy and IT skills
- Have a desire for entrepreneurship
- Be over the age of 16
If you meet these criteria, you can start studying the Facilities Management course straight away!
Enrol on the Facilities Management for School Administrators course today and discover the essential skills and knowledge needed for effective facilities management. Opportunities in this field include:
- School Administrator
- Facilities Manager
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.