Add to basket or enquire
Office skills are among the most important and sought-after skills that employers look for. So enrol now and master a vast array of skills that’ll give you a leg up when you apply for jobs.
Learning Outcomes of the Facilities Management - CPD Certified Training:
- Understand the importance of facilities management and explore the strategic role of a facilities manager
- Familiarise with the benefits that facilities management offers
- Understand the relationship between facilities management and sustainable development
- Familiarise with the business challenges in facilities management and learn the requirements of a facilities manager
- Expand your knowledge of operational waste management and recycling
- Gain sufficient knowledge of the various operations in facilities management
- Understand contracting and the different types of contracts
- Get a solid understanding of feasibility study, economic and market analysis, technical analysis and financial analysis
- Familiarise with the stages of human resource management and understand the recruitment and selection process
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of outsourcing and learn how to work with contractors
Being good at your job means more than just knowing how to get tasks done. You have to have a multitude of skills to stand out. Office skills include everything employees need to be efficient and organised at their job, whilst maintaining the utmost professionalism— this course is specifically designed to teach you all of it. By completing the course, you will be confident in your skills to get jobs in corporate environments and boost your career.
Why choose CPD Certification Service Accredited (CPD UK) course?
- World's leading and largest independent CPD accreditation institution
- Pioneering CPD quality standards since 1996
- Over 20 thousand registered CPD Providers and Courses
- With 25 years experience providing industry-leading CPD certification service and support
You’ll get intuitive lessons and 24/7 access to the course materials, so you can take your time and study the course at your own pace. No need to worry about deadlines. And to top it all off, you get a free certificate and a complete money-back guarantee to seal the deal.
Whether you are an existing professional in the facilities sector or you have a desire to enter the industry, this Facilities Management Diploma course is an excellent choice for you. This course will help you master the skills which are required to embark upon a successful and rewarding career as a facilities manager.
Throughout this Facilities Management Diploma course, you’ll get a comprehensive and easy-to-grasp overview of this industry and learn the techniques to deliver effective support services for any organisation. This facilities management course is designed to equip learners with the skills and practical knowledge to understand this diverse and growing industry. You’ll also learn how to make strategic business decisions to ensure everything works together symphonically.
- Module 01: Introduction to Facility Management
- Module 02: Space Management
- Module 03: Managing Workplace Services
- Module 04: Human Resource and Contract Management
- Module 05: Lease Purchase and Vendor Management
- Module 06: Health and Safety at Work
- Module 07: Sustainable Facility Management
- Module 08: Maintenance and Repairs
- Module 09: Project Management
- Module 10: Business Development and Succession Planning
You will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test upon completing an online module. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
Who is this course for?
The Facilities Management - CPD Certified training is ideal for highly motivated individuals or teams who want to enhance their professional skills and efficiently skilled employees.
There are no formal entry requirements for the course, with enrolment open to anyone!
Learn the essential skills and knowledge you need to excel in your professional life with the help & guidance from our Facilities Management - CPD Certified training.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - £9
Certificate of completion
Hard copy certificate - £15
CPD Certification Service Accredited Certification
- Hardcopy Certificate (within the UK): £15
- Hardcopy Certificate (international): £15 + £10 (postal charge) = £25
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.