Add to basket or enquire
Facilitation Skills Training
Be someone who makes great things happen with Global Edulink
Facilitation skills are so important within business. This Facilitation Skills Training course will help you understand the various techniques for dynamic and effective facilitation, so you can organise and prepare excellent one-day sessions, meetings or discussions. Learn to meet the needs of your colleagues or participants, deal with challenging behaviour, and to stimulate the minds of those around you.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
Why You Should Choose Global Edulink
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Curriculum : Facilitation Skills Training
- Identifying characteristics of a successful facilitator
- Process of the facilitative
- Identifying internal vs. External facilitators
- Participatory groups vs. Conventional groups
- Learn facilitation tools and techniques
- Techniques for facilitating meetings and work groups
- Handling difficult situations
- Definitions of facilitative options
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Having completed this course, you will be awarded the Facilitation Skills Training by Global Edulink as well as a summary of the units learnt. This summary will include the specifics of the units you have learnt in the completed course. At the end of this course, you will be able to gain a professional qualification. Potential employers will view you as an asset and will recognize the level of commitment and skills you have displayed while studying this course.
Who is this course for?
- This course would be perfect for anyone who is responsible for organising meetings or group discussions within their day-to-day role.
- This course would benefit Team Leaders, Managers, Lecturers or other related professionals.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
This course would benefit any of the following:
- Team Leader
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
did you pay for certificate
Dear Ady Thank you very much for your query. An e certificate will be issued free upon successful completion of the course. The offer ends tomorrow, so hurry up and get the discount as you will get High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams and 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.