Add to basket or enquire
Are you looking to begin your early years foundation stage career or want to develop more advanced skills in early years foundation stage? Then this EYFS teaching diploma course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident early years foundation stage teacher and help you to develop your expertise in early years foundation stage.
This EYFS teaching diploma course is accredited by the CPD UK & IPHM. CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement. CPD certified certificates are accepted by thousands of professional bodies and government regulators here in the UK and around the world.
Whether you are self-taught and you want to fill in the gaps for better efficiency and productivity, this EYFS teaching diploma course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident early years foundation stage teacher and develop more advanced skills. Gain the essentials skills and knowledge you need to propel your career forward as an early years foundation stage teacher.
This course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
The EYFS teaching diploma course will set you up with the appropriate skills and experience needed for the job and is ideal for both beginners and those currently working as an early years foundation stage teacher.
This comprehensive EYFS teaching diploma course is the perfect way to kickstart your career in the field of early years foundation stage. This EYFS teaching diploma course will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees.
If you’re interested in working as an early years foundation stage teacher or want to learn more skills on early years foundation stage but unsure of where to start, then this EYFS teaching diploma course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident early years foundation stage teacher and develop more advanced skills.
As one of the leading course providers and most renowned e-learning specialists online, we’re dedicated to giving you the best educational experience possible. This course is crafted by industry expert, to enable you to learn quickly and efficiently, and at your own pace and convenience. This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
Why Choose This EYFS Teaching Diploma Course:
- Boost your skills in early years foundation stage
- Endorsed by The Quality Licence Scheme
- Accredited by The CPD UK and International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- Special Offer - Free Course Completion PDF Certificate, MCQ Based Exam & Industry Expert Support Included
- Dual (CPD UK and IPHM) accredited certificate in 1 course
- Learn from industry experts
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- 24/7 customer support through email
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
- Course Completion PDF Certificate, MCQ Based Exam & Industry Expert Support Included
- 2 Recognised Accreditation (CPD UK and IPHM) in 1 Course
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
- 1: Obtain Your Student ID Card 01:00
- 2: Understanding EYFS and its Importance 04:55
- 3: EYFS Statutory Framework 10:29
- 4: Working as an EYFS Teacher in the UK 10:21
- 5: EYFS Teaching Methods 18:25
- 6: Principles and Theories of EYFS 13:04
- 7: The EYFS Cycle 10:49
- 8: How to Support Children having Special Education Needs in Early Years 10:36
- 9: Safeguarding Child Welfare & Safety in the EYFS 16:22
- 10: Adults Role in Early Years Foundation Stage 10:14
- 11: The EYFS and Educational Philosophies, Benefits and Exemptions 14:58
- 12: Early Years Ofsted Inspection and Quality Enhancement 06:30
- 13: The New Version of the EYFS Framework 08:58
- 14: Conclusion 01:38
- 15: Obtain Your Accredited Certificate of Achievement 02:00
The EYFS teaching diploma is a popular training course, ideal for anyone who is looking to kickstart their career as an early years foundation stage teacher, as well as professionals who want to test their existing skills and knowledge. If you want to gain an in-depth understanding of early years foundation stage, then this program is perfect for you.
We have divided the EYFS teaching diploma course into 12 user-friendly modules, covering all fundamental areas of early years foundation stage to provide learners with the relevant skills and industry knowledge to take their career to the next level.
Understanding EYFS and its Importance
- Introduction to EYFS
- Early Years - Importance of Early Childhood Learning and Development
EYFS Statutory Framework
- Key Principles of the Guidance
- The Early Learning Goals
- Areas of Emphasis
- Educational Approach
Working as an EYFS Teacher in the UK
- Responsibilities, Job Profile and Skills
- Career Path
- Challenges and Tips to Succeed
EYFS Teaching Methods
- Teaching Strategies for Pre-schoolers
- Characteristics of Effective Learning
- Play and explore
- Active learning
- Critical thinking
- Child-initiated learning
- Outdoor learning activity
Principles and Theories of EYFS
- Child Development Principles
- Themes of EYFS
- Key Areas of Learning and Development within EYFS
- Requisites of Learning and Development
The EYFS Cycle
- Observation, Assessment and Planning Journey
- Methods of Observation
- Types of Observation
- Child Observation Records (COR)
- Summative Assessment in Childcare and its Importance
How to Support Children having Special Education Needs
- Best Practices to Approach Children with Special Needs
- Support Practices for Learners with Special Needs
- How to Motivate Children with Learning Disabilities
Early Years - Safeguarding Child Welfare & Safety
- Areas of Considerations for Early Years Providers
- Key persons, suitable people and staffing arrangement
- Suitable environment and premises
- Maintaining and Sharing Records with Parents
- Pediatric First-aid
Adult’s Role in Early Years Foundation Stage
- Parents’ part in child nurturing and Early Years
- Healthy relationship of teachers and ancillary staff with children
- Importance of communication between parents/carers with the school
The EYFS and Educational Philosophies, Benefits and Exemptions
- Montessori Education and the Early Year Foundation Stage
- Pros and Cons of Montessori Approach
Ofsted Inspection and Quality Enhancement
- Ofsted Expectations from EYFS Practitioners
- What does Ofsted inspect in EYFS?
- How do Ofsted deal with providers graded as ‘requires improvement’?
The New Version of EYFS Framework
- New EYFS framework for early adopters
- Framework for non-early adopter schools
- Development Matters
- Birth to 5 Matters Guidance
Method of Assessment
On successful completion of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice assessment. The assessment will be evaluated automatically and the results will be given to you immediately.
Certificate of Completion
On completion of the EYFS teaching diploma course, you will be eligible to obtain your free PDF certificate of course completion.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to obtain EYFS teaching diploma at QLS level 5 Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
CPD UK and IPHM Accredited Certificate of Achievement
On successful completion of the EYFS teaching diploma course, you will be eligible to order your CPD UK and IPHM accredited certificate of achievement (dual certificate) as proof of your new skill. You can also share this certificate with prospective employers and your professional network. You/your employer can verify your certificate through our website. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
Who is this course for?
This comprehensive EYFS teaching diploma course is suitable for anyone looking to improve their job prospects or aspiring to accelerate their career in this sector and want to gain in-depth knowledge of early years foundation stage.
This EYFS teaching diploma course is felicitous for those, who want to be the best in their jobs.
Whether you are completely new to the field or are an aspiring professional, the EYFS teaching diploma course will help open doors to a wide range of professions within your chosen field, helping you to stand out to employers with up to date skills that can be used to enhance your CV.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this EYFS teaching diploma course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
This EYFS teaching diploma course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Reed courses certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Will be downloadable when all lectures have been completed