Add to basket or enquire
The EYFS Teaching Diploma is all you need to advance your career in the relevant fields.
Enrol now to discover everything you need to know about the EYFS Teaching Diploma and the skills to improve your talents in this field and be confident in your knowledge bucket with One Education as your right hand!
Meet the Accreditation
CPD Quality Standards (CPD QS) accreditation assure the EYFS Teaching Diploma course training and learning activities are relevant, reliable, and up to date.
Dedicated tutor support and 24/7 customer support are available to all students with this premium quality course.
- Learning materials of the Design course contain engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort.
- Get 24/7 access to all content for a full year.
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Module 01: Introduction to EYFS
- Module 02: Importance of Early Years in Development
- Module 03: EYFS Teaching Techniques
- Module 04: Working as an EYFS Teacher
- Module 05: Promoting Learning and Development
- Module 06: Children Having Special Education Needs or Disabilities
- Module 07: Parents’ Guide to the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Module 08: Welfare Requirements
- Module 09: The EYFS Educational Philosophies and Privileges
- Module 10: Registration, Inspection, and Quality Improvement
- Module 11: EYFS Framework in 2021
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. Upon completion of an online module, you will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score will be displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
When all tests have been successfully passed, you will be able to order a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme.
Certificate of Achievement
After successfully completing this EYFS Teaching Diploma course, you will qualify for the CPD accredited certificate from One Education. Certification is available in both PDF & hardcopy format, which can be received by paying —
- PDF Certificate: £9
- Hardcopy Certificate (within the UK): £15
- Hardcopy Certificate (international): £15 + £10 (postal charge) = £25
Who is this course for?
This EYFS Teaching Diploma course is designed to enhance your expertise and boost your CV. Learn key skills and gain a certificate of achievement to prove your newly-acquired knowledge.
This EYFS Teaching Diploma course is open to all, with no formal entry requirements.
Upon successful completion of the EYFS Teaching Diploma Course, learners will be equipped with many indispensable skills and have the opportunity to grab.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.