The award winning EYFS Teaching Course Level 3 equivalent is our most popular online course for anyone looking to start a career or gain skills in teaching industry.
The course is structured in to 10 modules with expertly designed online study materials, video lessons so you learn everything you need to know to succeed.
The EYFS stands for Early Years Foundation Stage which is dedicated to develop and deepen your knowledge and systems about EYFS teaching. Through this course, you will explore the fundamental skills related to EYFS, following with understanding the EYFS core framework. A variety of topics covered in this course, including how to develop curriculum, planning, assessment methodology and practice in the most productive way possible.
This course also covers many essential topics related to early year’s education, and provide plenty of tips on contribution towards enhancing the quality of teaching and learning in the EYFS which will further help you to get started working in early years foundation stage teaching.
More key features of the course:
- Free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Unlimited access to the course for 12 months
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
************************** Course Modules **************************
Module 1: Introduction to EYFS Teaching and Early Years of Childhood Development
- The importance of education in early childhood
- Why is education important?
- Key Benefits of Early Childhood Education
- The Importance of Parent Involvement in Early Childhood Education
- How Education Affects Early Childhood Development
- Qualities of a Good Early Childhood Teacher
Module 2: Working as an EYFS Teacher
- The Role of the Early Years Teacher
- Working with Young Children
- Teaching Kids Life Skills at an Early Age
- Teach Preschool Kids to Count
- Set Up a Reward System for Children
- Teach New Skills by Acting out Scenes
- Teach Kids About Their Feelings
- Teach Self-Care Skills to Children with Special Needs
- Teach Your Kids Time Management Skills
- Requirements, qualifications and useful skills
Module 3: Understanding the EYFS Framework
- The Early Years Framework
- Understanding the EYFS Framework
- A fair and flexible framework
- Regulation of learning and development
Module 4: Promoting Learning and Development
- The Learning and Development Requirements
- The Early Learning Goals
- The Characteristics of Effective Learning
Module 5: Curriculum for EYFS Teaching
- The EYFS Curriculum Design
- Learning and Teaching Through Play
- Playful Learning and Playful Teaching
Module 6: Methods for EYFS Teaching
- Teaching Methods
- Strategies for 21st Century Early Childhood Teachers
- Creating an Enabling Environment
- Innovative Ideas to Make Your Teaching Methods More Effective
Module 7: Working with Children Having Special Education Needs or Disabilities (SEN/SEND)
- Understand Constructivism in the Classroom and know your role as a teacher
- SEN Code of Practice
- Get an understanding on SENCO
- Classroom Management Strategies for Children with Special Needs
- Physical Difficulties, Sensory Difficulties, Cognitive Impairments of Pupils
- How to Deal with Pupils with Autism
Module 8: EYFS and Educational Philosophies and Exemptions to the EYFS
- Montessori and the EYFS
- The Montessori Approach
- Exemptions from EYFS Learning and Development Requirements
Module 9: Promoting Child Welfare in the Early Years
- Welfare Requirements become Safeguarding and Welfare Requirements
- Staffing Roles and Responsibilities
Module 10: Finding Work as an EYFS Teacher
- Early Years Teacher
- Teaching Jobs: Where to Find Them and When to Apply
- How to write a must-read CV
Upon successful completion of the course, you can instantly download your e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of £9.99 and PDF Certificate at £4.99.
Who is this course for?
EYFS Teaching Course Level 3 is suitable for anyone who want to gain extensive knowledge, potential experience and professional skills in the related field.
There is no specific requirements for our EYFS Teaching Course Level 3. This is a great opportunity for all student from any academic backgrounds to learn more on this subject
It is compatible and accessible from any device including Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Tablets etc. Not to mention, you will get the same experience of learning regardless the device you are using.
Training offered by EYFS Teaching Course Level 3 could potentially benefit a range of roles, but would particularly enhance careers in
- Preschool Teacher
- Nursery Teaching Assistant
- Early Years Foundation Stage Teacher
- Primary Teaching Assistant
- Other teaching roles
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
It's ok distance learning? I'm working and living on Bahrain middle East! Can you send me a image of the diploma.
Hello Geraldene, Thanks for your query. You can see the certificate in the course media section. Many thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.