The Teachers Training
Add to basket or enquire
Build a solid foundation of Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) knowledge by enrolling on our EYFS Teaching Certificate today! Learn online and at your own pace.
Split over 11 detailed modules, the EYFS Teaching Certificate will begin by giving learners a solid introduction to EYFS and the principles which underpin it. The course then explores why early years development is so important, different teaching techniques that can be used in the classroom, and the welfare requirements that need to be considered.
Through our online training platform, learners can become fully qualified in around three hours. Learners will have access to 24/7 tutor support, and a range of interactive content to ensure learners learn everything they need to know about EYFS.
The EYFS Teaching Certificate is TQUK endorsed and will provide you with an impressive addition to your CV to enhance your teaching career.
Why Choose Teachers Training
Some of our website features are:
- This is a dedicated website for teaching
- 24/7 tutor support
- Interactive Content
- Affordable price
- Courses accredited by the UK’s top awarding bodies
- 100% online
- Flexible deadline
**EYFS Teaching Certificate**
Module 1: Introduction to the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- Introduction (About EYFS)
- Principles Underpinning EYFS
- How to Use EYFS
Module 2: Importance of Early Years Development
- EYFS and Every Child Matters
- Provider Responsibilities
- Progression Through the Areas of Learning and Development
- Suitable Premises, Environment and Equipment
- Partnership Working
Module 3. EYFS Teaching Techniques
- The Different Teaching Techniques
- The Importance of Creating an Enabling Environment
- How to Keep Children Motivated
Module 4. Working as an EYFS Teacher
- Overview of EYFS Teaching
- What Can You Expect from an EYFS Teaching Career?
- Requirements, Qualifications and Useful Skills
- Information about Your Day to Day Tasks and Your Working Environment
Module 5. Promoting Learning & Development
- The Areas of Learning and Development
- Personal, Social and Emotional Development
- Communication, Language and Literacy
- Problem Solving, Reasoning and Numeracy
- Knowledge and Understanding of the World
- Physical Development
- Creative Development
Module 6.Children Having Special Education Needs or Disabilities
- The Statutory Requirements and Legislative Framework Behind Working with Children Having SEN/SEND
- The Importance of First Concerns and Early Identification
- Using the Graduated Approach to SEN/SEND in Early Years Education
- The Role of the Early Years Special Education Needs Coordinator
- Transitions for Children with Special Education Needs and Disabilities
Module 7. Parents' Guide to the Early Years Foundation Stage
- What Does EYFS Mean for a Parent?
- Helping a Child as a Parent
- As a Parent How Can I Find out How My Child is Getting On?
Module 8. Welfare Requirements
- Safeguarding and Promoting Children's Welfare
- Suitable People
Module 9. The EYFS Educational Philosophies and Privileges
- About Montessori Education and its Relation to the EYFS
- Montessori Practice and the Early Year Foundation Stage
- Benefits and Challenges of the Montessori Approach
Module 10. Registration, Inspection, and Quality Improvement
- The Role of the Local Authority
- Quality Improvement
Module 11. EYFS Framework in 2021
- Changes to the EYFS Framework
- What is Changing?
- Completing the EYFS profile
- How Did the Early Years Alliance Respond?
To successfully complete the course you must have to attend the MCQ assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
Endorsed Certification from TQUK:
You’ll also be eligible for a globally-recognised TQUK-endorsed certification upon completion of the assignment with an accreditation fee of £59. An additional postal charge of £10 will enable the International students to avail this certification from anywhere they want.
CPD Certification from The Teachers Training:
Successfully completing the MCQ exam of this course qualifies you for a CPD-accredited certificate from The Teachers Training. You will be eligible for both PDF copy and hard copy of the certificate to showcase your achievement however you wish.
- PDF certificate is completely FREE and instantly downloadable right after completing the exam
- Hard copy certificate will be sent to you via post for only £8.99
The certificate will add significant weight to your CV and will give you a competitive advantage when applying for jobs.
Who is this course for?
This EYFS Teaching Certificate is ideal for anyone who wants to:
- Gain a formal, accredited qualification to fast track their career
- Learn more about the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- Test their skills and knowledge to become a more competent professional
- Improve their knowledge as a parent
No formal entry requirements. You need to have:
- Passion for learning
- A good understanding of the English language
- Be motivated and hard-working
- Over the age of 16
This EYFS Teaching Certificate provides learners with the opportunities to explore professions like:
- Teaching Assistant
- Primary School Teacher
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- SEN Teacher
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.