The Teachers Training
Add to basket or enquire
Master your teaching skills today with The Teacher Trainings’ EYFS Teaching Certificate Bundle containing 7 high-quality premium courses and complete assessment. Reach the zenith of your abilities and showcase your complete mastery in teaching with a FREE printed TQUK endorsed certificate. Save £1660 today and avail this amazing bundle of teaching goodness just for £115. No hidden fees and empty promises, we guarantee.
This EYFS Teaching Certificate Bundle includes:
- Level 3 Diploma in EYFS Teaching
- TQUK Endorsed Certificate
- 7 Additional CPD Courses:
- Coaching & Mentoring Masterclass
- Child Psychology Development Training
- Classroom Management Training for Teachers
- Professional Workplace Communication Skills Diploma
- Time Management Diploma
- Teaching Kids English
- Child Psychology & Development Advanced Diploma
Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Teachers work with children in the foundation stages of primary school to ensure they have the best start to their educational journey. This is a crucial stage of development, and therefore it’s important to be armed with the skills and knowledge you need to excite, nurture, and inspire young children. Providing education to children is one of the most important jobs there is, and you will be responsible for introducing them to the wonders of learning. The EYFS Teaching Certificate Bundle is perfect for providing you with everything you need to kickstart your career as an EYFS Teacher.
EYFS Teachers are an essential part of a child’s first educational experiences. You need to ensure that a classroom is a place where children can feel safe and secure, and somewhere where they can thrive and learn with ease. EYFS Teachers are there to support the vital, early stages of development through a range of different teaching techniques. You should be able to keep children excited and motivated about learning and know how to create exciting lesson plans which will promote learning and development.
The EYFS Teaching Certificate Bundle is designed to give you an insight into the role of an EYFS Teacher. This course bundle will also help you develop a range of associated skills that will fast-track you to achieve the career you want. After covering the essentials of EYFS teaching, the bundle delves into child psychology and development to enhance your knowledge of working with young children. It also focuses on the importance of first-class communication skills and helps you build relationships with children, their families, and other staff members. Enrol on this professional development course bundle today and start acquiring the essential skills you need to start your career as an EYFS Teacher.
The EYFS Teaching Certificate Bundle introduces you to the skills and knowledge you need to work well with younger children and start your training journey towards becoming an EYFS Teacher.
Some of the key outcomes of this course bundle include:
- The importance of early years development and how to support young children through this development stage
- Specific EYFS teaching techniques you can use in the classroom
- Learn what to expect on a day-to-day basis as an EYFS Teacher
- Work with children with special needs or disabilities to create a first-class learning experience for all your pupils
- Child psychology and child development issues
- Essential time management skills so you can effectively manage your workload
- Professional communication skills to ensure effective communication between different groups within the school setting
- Coaching and mentoring skills to ensure you know how to be an effective leader and help bring out the best in others
This course bundle is ideal for those who want to explore the world of early years teaching and turn their love of working with younger children into a career.
**Level 3 Diploma in EYFS Teaching**
Module 1: Introduction to the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- Introduction (About EYFS)
- Principles Underpinning EYFS
- How to Use EYFS
Module 2: Importance of Early Years Development
- EYFS and Every Child Matters
- Provider Responsibilities
- Progression Through the Areas of Learning and Development
- Suitable Premises, Environment and Equipment
- Partnership Working
Module 3. EYFS Teaching Techniques
- The Different Teaching Techniques
- The Importance of Creating an Enabling Environment
- How to Keep Children Motivated
Module 4. Working as an EYFS Teacher
- Overview of EYFS Teaching
- What Can You Expect from an EYFS Teaching Career?
- Requirements, Qualifications and Useful Skills
- Information about Your Day to Day Tasks and Your Working Environment
Module 5. Promoting Learning & Development
- The Areas of Learning and Development
- Personal, Social and Emotional Development
- Communication, Language and Literacy
- Problem Solving, Reasoning and Numeracy
- Knowledge and Understanding of the World
- Physical Development
- Creative Development
Module 6.Children Having Special Education Needs or Disabilities
- The Statutory Requirements and Legislative Framework Behind Working with Children Having SEN/SEND
- The Importance of First Concerns and Early Identification
- Using the Graduated Approach to SEN/SEND in Early Years Education
- The Role of the Early Years Special Education Needs Coordinator
- Transitions for Children with Special Education Needs and Disabilities
Module 7. Parents' Guide to the Early Years Foundation Stage
- What Does EYFS Mean for a Parent?
- Helping a Child as a Parent
- As a Parent How Can I Find out How My Child is Getting On?
Module 8. Welfare Requirements
- Safeguarding and Promoting Children's Welfare
- Suitable People
Module 9. The EYFS Educational Philosophies and Privileges
- About Montessori Education and its Relation to the EYFS
- Montessori Practice and the Early Year Foundation Stage
- Benefits and Challenges of the Montessori Approach
Module 10. Registration, Inspection, and Quality Improvement
- The Role of the Local Authority
- Quality Improvement
Module 11. EYFS Framework in 2021
- Changes to the EYFS Framework
- What is Changing?
- Completing the EYFS profile
- How Did the Early Years Alliance Respond?
Assessment and Certification
To successfully complete the course you must have to attend the MCQ assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
After successfully passing the exam, you will be eligible to claim a recognised certificate endorsed by TQUK without any cost. Your certificate will be issued by TQUK – an Ofqual regulated awarding body that makes you stand out in the global marketplace.
Who is this course for?
This EYFS Teaching Certificate Bundle is aimed at anyone who wants to pursue a career as an EYFS Teacher. Upon successful completion, you will be awarded a certificate to confirm your new abilities and your commitment to the role of an Early Years Teacher. This course bundle has been expertly designed for distance learning and can be studied at your own pace through our online learning platform.
This EYFS Teaching Certificate Bundle will provide you with everything you need to kickstart your career as an EYFS Teacher. This would suit those who aspire to the roles of;
- Teaching Assistant
- Primary School Teacher
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- SEN Teacher
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.