Add to basket or enquire
This EYFS Teaching Assistant Training Course is designed to help you to develop your approaches to child-initiated learning and reflect on and develop your teaching practice. Through the EYFS course, you will learn how to make assessment work within the EYFS setting and work with our course leaders to determine how to maximize the enjoyment, engagement, and progress of young learners whose first language is not English or who have special educational needs or disabilities. Learn how to organize and lead high-quality teaching practice in early years’ settings which make a lasting and positive impact on the well-being and learning of the children in your care.
Benefits of studying the EYFS Teaching Assistant Training Course with Janets include
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
The EYFS Teaching Assistant course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
************************** Course Modules **************************
Introduction to EYFS Teaching and Early Years of Childhood Development
- The importance of education in early childhood
- Why is education important?
- Key Benefits of Early Childhood Education
- The Importance of Parent Involvement in Early Childhood Education
- How Education Affects Early Childhood Development
- Qualities of a Good Early Childhood Teacher
Working as an EYFS Teacher
- The Role of the Early Years Teacher
- Working with Young Children
- Teaching Kids Life Skills at an Early Age
- Teach Preschool Kids to Count
- Set Up a Reward System for Children
- Teach New Skills by Acting out Scenes
- Teach Kids About Their Feelings
- Teach Self-Care Skills to Children with Special Needs
- Teach Your Kids Time Management Skills
- Requirements, qualifications and useful skills
Understanding the EYFS Framework
- The Early Years Framework
- Understanding the EYFS Framework
- A fair and flexible framework
- Regulation of learning and development
Promoting Learning and Development
- The Learning and Development Requirements
- The Early Learning Goals
- The Characteristics of Effective Learning
Curriculum for EYFS Teaching
- The EYFS Curriculum Design
- Learning and Teaching Through Play
- Playful Learning and Playful Teaching
Methods for EYFS Teaching
- Teaching Methods
- Strategies for 21st Century Early Childhood Teachers
- Creating an Enabling Environment
- Innovative Ideas to Make Your Teaching Methods More Effective
Working with Children Having Special Education Needs or Disabilities (SEN/SEND)
- Understand Constructivism in the Classroom and know your role as a teacher
- SEN Code of Practice
- Get an understanding on SENCO
- Classroom Management Strategies for Children with Special Needs
- Physical Difficulties, Sensory Difficulties, Cognitive Impairments of Pupils
- How to Deal with Pupils with Autism
EYFS and Educational Philosophies and Exemptions to the EYFS
- Montessori and the EYFS
- The Montessori Approach
- Exemptions from EYFS Learning and Development Requirements
Promoting Child Welfare in the Early Years
- Welfare Requirements become Safeguarding and Welfare Requirements
- Staffing Roles and Responsibilities
Finding Work as an EYFS Teacher
- Early Years Teacher
- Teaching Jobs: Where to Find Them and When to Apply
- How to write a must-read CV
Upon successful completion of the course, you can instantly download your e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of £9.99 and PDF Certificate at £4.99.
Who is this course for?
EYFS Teaching Assistant Training Course is suitable for anyone who want to gain extensive knowledge, potential experience, and professional skills in the related field.
Training offered by the EYFS Teaching Assistant Training Course could potentially benefit a range of roles, but would particularly enhance careers in
- Early Years Teacher
- EYFS Teaching Assistant
- Primary School Teacher
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Is this the total cost of the course
Dear Samantha, Thank you for contacting us. Yes, this is the total cost of the course and the price is also including the mock and final exam. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Do I need any qualification to take this training
Dear Gloria, Thank you for contacting us. The course is open to all from all academic backgrounds, and there are no specific requirements to attend this course. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.