Add to basket or enquire
Gain an understanding of the early years of child development and learn the teaching skills you need to kickstart your career as an EYFS Reception Teacher with this online training course. This course will provide you with everything you need to pursue a teaching career.
As an EYFS Reception Teacher, you need to gain an in-depth understanding of the importance of teaching in the early years when it comes to child development. Learn a range of different teaching techniques to help aid learning and development with the EYFS Reception Teacher training course. Learn what is required of an early years Reception Teacher and the day-to-day teaching tasks you will be expected to complete.
Like all the courses of One Education, this EYFS Reception Teacher is also designed with the utmost attention and thorough research. All the topics are broken down into easy to understand bite-sized modules that help our learners to understand each lesson very easily.
We don’t just provide courses at One Education; we provide a rich learning experience. After purchasing a course from One Education, you get complete 1-year access with tutor support.
Our expert instructors are always available to answer all your questions and make your learning experience exquisite.
After completing the EYFS Reception Teacher Course, you will instantly get an e-certificate that will help you get jobs in the relevant field and will enrich your CV.
If you want to learn about this topic and want to get professional qualifications, you should consider this EYFS Reception Teacher Course from One Education.
Why People Love This EYFS Reception Teacher Course From One Education
- Instantly accessible CPD-accredited certificate on successful completion of this EYFS Reception Teacher Course
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- Study at your own pace
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient assessment and instant results
Here at One Education, we put our heart and soul into every single course we design. We make sure that all our courses are designed and developed by industry experts. We aim always to provide value to our learners with quality courses.
Our learners are our top priority, and you as a learner will gain tremendous knowledge and skill on this topic from this EYFS Reception Teacher Course.
The certification that you will receive upon completing this EYFS Reception Teacher Course will help to boost your resume and will help you stand out among your peers in the competitive job market.
Our course will help you get employed in the relevant field and advance your career. Enjoy this expertly made course from One Education. Enrol now!
Course Curriculum Of EYFS Reception Teacher
Here is a detailed course curriculum breakdown of EYFS Reception Teacher:
Module 1. Introduction to EYFS
- To deliver improved outcomes for all children, across every area of learning and development
- To help close the achievement gap between disadvantaged children and others.
Module 2. Importance of Early Years in Development
- EYFS and Every Child Matters
- Provider Responsibilities
- Progression Through the Areas of Learning and Development
- Suitable Premises, Environment and Equipment
- Partnership Working
Module 3. EYFS Teaching Techniques
- The Different Teaching Techniques
- The Importance of Creating an Enabling Environment
- How to Keep Children Motivated
Module 4. Working as an EYFS Teacher
- Overview of EYFS Teaching
- What Can You Expect from An EYFS Teaching Career?
- Requirements, Qualifications and Useful Skills
- Information About Your Day to Day Tasks and Your Working Environment
Module 5. Promoting Learning and Development
- The Areas of Learning and Development
Module 6. Children Having Special Education Needs or Disabilities
- The Statutory Requirements and Legislative Framework Behind Working with Children Having SEN/SEND
- The Importance of First Concerns and Early Identification
- Using the Graduated Approach to SEN/SEND in Early Years Education
Module 7. Parents’ Guide to the Early Years Foundation Stage
- What does EYFS Mean for a Parent?
- Helping a Child as a Parent
- As a Parent How Can I Find Out How My Child is Getting On?
Module 8. Welfare Requirements
- Safeguarding and Promoting Children’s Welfare
- Suitable People
Module 9. The EYFS Educational Philosophies and Privileges
- About Montessori Education and its Relation to the EYFS
- Montessori Practice and The Early Year Foundation Stage
- Benefits and Challenges of the Montessori Approach
Module 10. Registration, Inspection, and Quality Improvement
- The Role of The Local Authority
- Quality Improvement
Method of Assessment
To assess your learning, you have to participate in an automated multiple-choice question exam. You have to score at least 60% to pass the exam and to qualify for CPD accredited certificates. After passing the exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate.
After completing the MCQ assessment, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, for £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, for just £15.
Who is this course for?
This EYFS Reception Teacher is ideal for
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in this topic
- People already working in this field and aspiring to polish their knowledge and skill.
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this EYFS Reception Teacher. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The EYFS Reception Teacher is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
This EYFS Reception Teacher will help you procure a job in the relevant field and will allow you to advance your career. Many job roles will be available for you to explore after completing this course. This EYFS Reception Teacher also increases your competency to be eligible for promotions at work.
Enrol now to this comprehensive course from One Education and take your career to the next step.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.