Gain the skills and qualification to become a certified External Quality Assurer and learn the critical principles and practices of the External Quality Assurance process with the External Quality Assurance (RQF) - Ofqual Regulated. This course is accredited by TQUK, an established Ofqual-regulated Awarding Organisation which assures your qualification is professional and internationally recognised.
This external assessor training course includes covers EQA activities in depth, providing learners with a comprehensive understanding of organisational quality standards and procedures. This certificate is suitable for aspiring EQAs who want to gain a better understanding of the responsibilities of the role. On successful completion, learners will have familiarised with the best practices involved in supporting centres so that they have everything they need to meet their objectives. They will also have the ability to ensure their organisation is running in compliance with Ofqual's General Conditions of Recognition.
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials.
- Step-by-step tutorial videos.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer support.
This award is designed to develop the students’ ability to:
- Externally assure the quality of assessment delivered by the centre
- Plan, allocate and monitor work in their area of responsibility
- Recommend measures to make improvements to performance
- Monitor teaching, learning and assessment activities
- Ensure that organisational policies and procedures are adhered to
- Ensure that assessors are fully briefed and show professional competence
- Assess the knowledge and understanding of assessors and tutors
- Review the quality of assessment materials, tasks and methods
- Monitor the organisation’s processes and support centre staff
- Ensure that qualifications are delivered in line with regulatory requirements
Successful learners can progress through the suite of qualifications within this specification and to other qualifications such as:
TQUK Level 4 Award in Learning and Development
TQUK Level 4 Diploma in Learning and Development
Total Qualification Time
This is an estimate of the total length of time it is expected that a learner will typically take to achieve and demonstrate the level of attainment necessary for the award of the qualification i.e. to achieve all learning outcomes.
Total Qualification Time is comprised of GLH and an estimate of the number of hours a learner is likely to spend in preparation, study or any other learning including assessment, which takes place as directed by, but not under the supervision of a lecturer, supervisor or tutor. The credit value, where given, for a qualification is determined by TQT, as one credit corresponds to 10 hours of learning.
Total Qualification Time for this qualification is 120 hours.
Guided Learning Hours
These hours are made up of all real time contact time, guidance or supervision of a learner by a lecturer, supervisor, tutor, trainer or other appropriate provider of education or training.
GLH for this qualification is 75.
Method of Assessment:
Learners must complete:
- Three written assignments
- One micro teaching session (which can be submitted as a recorded video)
All assignments should be submitted via the online portal.
Who is this course for?
This introductory course is suitable for aspiring external quality assurers and those who are new to the field who wish to build their skill set. There are no particular entry requirements for taking this course, which can be studied on a part-time or full-time basis.
The qualification is suitable for individuals who:
- are not yet in an external quality assurance role
- are new to the industry and want to test their expertise
- want a short qualification to gain formal recognition of their skills
- have the potential to study at the same level of demand as that of A-levels studies
A recognised certificate in External Quality Assurance will help aspiring external quality assurers to stand out to prospective employers and fast track their career in this diverse sector. External quality assurers can work in a wide range of industries, including engineering and the medical industry.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.