London School of International Business
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Many countries have recently seen a rise in demand for Islamic banking services, causing the sector to experience international expansion. This online programme, offered through Study InterActive, ensures you are up-to-date with the latest changes and equipped for success in this rapidly developing field.
This qualification is a combination of Extended Post graduate Diploma in Business Management (SCQF level 11) units and Strategic Islamic Finance Unit.
Why is this course right for you?
- Advance your career: 74% say their qualification played a vital role in their career advancement.
- Increase your salary: 78% increase their earning potential within 2 years.
- Enhance your credibility: the qualification is fully accredited and recognised, it is listed on OfQual website and add values to your educational profile.
- Learn with the UK’s leading online course provider.
- Study anywhere, anytime on your laptop, phone or tablet
- Live tutor support via chat and email.
- Comprehensive study materials and e-library support.
- Fees listed is for complete course - inclusive of all costs.
- We also offer flexible payment plans, please contact us via phone / email / Chat / whats App or simply email us admissions[at]lsib[dot]co[dot]uk
The Extended Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management (Islamic Finance and Banking) is composed of
- Extended Post graduate Diploma in Business Management (SCQF, Level 11), a qualification that is credit-rated by SQA, and
- Strategic Islamic Finance Unit
- Change Management and Strategic Leadership
- Marketing Management in Practice
- Strategic Financial Management
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Resource Management in Organisations
- Strategic Islamic Finance
Who is this course for?
Anyone who aspires to gain the knowledge of Islamic finance - which covers essentials such as the differences between Islamic and traditional banks, as well as how bank accounts work under Sharia principles.
On top of this, the syllabus explores the key activities of Islamic banks and trends in Islamic portfolio management.
The Learners must possess :
- Level 6 Award/Diploma or a bachelors degree or any other equivalent qualification
- 5 years or more of relevant work experience in case you do not hold any formal qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
Typical employers in this field include leading investment banks, as well as other organisations that carry out Islamic banking services.
Holders of this qualification can obtain academic credit (three modules) towards the MA Islamic Banking, Finance and Management.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.