London School of International Business
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now Enquire for business
Enquiring for your team?
Get in touch with the course provider to understand what training they can offer you.
Many countries have recently seen a rise in demand for Islamic banking services, causing the sector to experience international expansion. This online programme, offered through Study InterActive, ensures you are up-to-date with the latest changes and equipped for success in this rapidly developing field.
This qualification is a combination of Extended Post graduate Diploma in Business Management (SCQF level 11) units and Strategic Islamic Finance Unit.
Why is this course right for you?
- Transform your career: Enrol today and make a life changing decision, get necessary knowledge to transform your career.
- Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organisation with ease.
- Upgrade your skills : Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
- Enhance your credibility: the qualification is fully accredited and recognised, it is listed on SCQF website and adds value to your educational profile.
- Progression opportunities : As this qualification is approved and regulated, learners are eligible to progress to MBA degree or Level 8 Diploma qualification on completion at an attractive fee plan.
- Cost effective: Typically, British qualification starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with LSIB, you enjoy savings of up to 60% on your educational investment.
- 100% Online: Study online with the UK’s leading online course provider.
- Global programme: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
- Study material: Comprehensive study material / e-library support / study links available at no additional cost.
- Easy Payment plans: Interest free monthly, quarterly and half yearly payment plans available for all courses.
- Extensive Tutor Support : Qualifications delivered by LSIB comes with complete tutor support via live chat and email. Support via whatsapp call is provided on case to case basis.
- Assessments: Assessment is done through written assignments and/ or dissertation project.
- Fees listed is for complete course - inclusive of all costs.
- We also offer flexible payment plans, please contact us via phone / email / Chat / whats App or simply email us admissions[at]lsib[dot]co[dot]uk
The Extended Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management (Islamic Finance and Banking) is composed of
- Extended Post graduate Diploma in Business Management (SCQF, Level 11), a qualification that is credit-rated by SQA, and
- Strategic Islamic Finance Unit
- Change Management and Strategic Leadership
- Marketing Management in Practice
- Strategic Financial Management
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Resource Management in Organisations
- Strategic Islamic Finance
Who is this course for?
Anyone who aspires to gain the knowledge of Islamic finance - which covers essentials such as the differences between Islamic and traditional banks, as well as how bank accounts work under Sharia principles.
On top of this, the syllabus explores the key activities of Islamic banks and trends in Islamic portfolio management.
The Learners must possess :
- Level 6 Award/Diploma or a bachelors degree or any other equivalent qualification
- 5 years or more of relevant work experience in case you do not hold any formal qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
Typical employers in this field include leading investment banks, as well as other organisations that carry out Islamic banking services.
Holders of this qualification can obtain academic credit (three modules) towards the MA Islamic Banking, Finance and Management.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.